L70 is loosing map?

Hi there,

I‘m using the L70 for a couple of days now and loving it for so long. But: every time I re-open the app (latest iOS version), g.e. next day for next cleanup, Robovac needs to do a new mapping. The map from day before hasn‘t been saved.
This sucks, cause it takes longer time and I can‘t just do a spot-cleaning of one room.
What am I doing wrong?

Thx

1 Like

Need an answer too as this is my main problem :(((

1 Like

I also have the same problem… Anybody to respond with a solution? I guess there is no way to back-up the map in case need… Strange thing that, even though map is resetted, still can see the previous map in the history section, so tgere should be a way to use the same map…

1 Like

The only reason the map should ever reset is if you manually do it OR if the dimensions of your rooms change. Large, new furniture may also cause the map to reset.

If it is resetting without this, please contact support@eufylife.com.

Hi Dgsoberland,
I was told from support that you have to apply the no go/no mop zones for it to stick, its edit then no go zones, then save. The manual does not say that, I know bummer. Before my unit broke it started to save try that. Even if its plant or a chair. You can modify it later in the map…I should be support. Oh wait I already am in real life. Not for Eufy though, haha!

Not true. The map disappears for no reason. Remapping needs to be done every time

Did you contact support about it?