Keep on losing bluetooth connection with my zolo liberty earbuds

The connection across my mobile and my earbuds is lost every 30seconds. I already reset my earbuds, putting them back in the case and also restarting my mobile bluetooth… Nothing seems to work… Any suggestion??

What phone are you using? Also is it just the connection between each earbud that is lost or the connection from the earbud to the phone?

The mobile is a Sony Xperia… the connection is lost from the earbud to the phone. Just before the pairing is lost, a disconnection sound comes in…

1 Like

You may try to connect the buds with another device.

A quick Google search shows this is a common problem with this phone. The suggestion is Restart your phone and try Bluetooth again. Turn Bluetooth off and on by going to Settings > Bluetooth and tapping the slider. To unpair a Bluetooth accessory, go to Settings > Bluetooth > Paired devices, tap the gear icon next to the devices you’re connected to, and tap Forget. If you still have issues then Back up your data and perform a factory reset

I havent’t tried that yet, I wil, thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

So you might find out easy where the issue is.
Could be the buds or the mobile. :grin:

Wow… So it may be a problem with my phone then!.. I already turned off and restarted my phone… Perhaps I should try the factory reset as my last alternative… Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Could be.

If the buds are working properly when connected to another device you are sure about this and you should follow elmo41683’s suggestions.

I’ve always kept my phone on the same side as the receiver on the Bluetooth device.

It’s usually the right side.

Your body is a huge mass (even if skinny) for bt signal to go through, so if the receiver is on the right ear, and you keep your phone in a bag or pouch or pocket on the left side of body, then the receiver on the ear won’t pick up the signal so clearly

So maybe try that to improve signal. Don’t keep in pocket (security is good not to anyway)but keep in touch on belt on same side as receiver in the Bluetooth ear… I think on liberty it’s the right ear that’s the main ear.