Just ordered the RoboVac L70

I can’t wait for this to be delivered. It’s my first robot vacuum with mapping capabilities and it will be my first Eufy robovac ever. No more robot ping pong for me!

4 Likes

Don’t forget to leave a review!!

1 Like

Congrats on your purchase! Let us know what you think of it once you’ve done a few cleanings!

Welcome to the family of RoboVac! Can’t wait to hear the feedback from you. :grin:

Same for me, but L70 or L70 Hybrid?!
L70 is not yet available as far as i know.

YES! I cannot wait to hear how it is. I got the email yesterday and WANT ONE!!! This would be the best kitchen gadget ever.
9AE45EAE-2306-47EF-9871-01137BF1ECCB

1 Like

is L70 out yet? it must be hybrid??

Hope you enjoy it!

No, L70 is not out yet. And no, the contrary, only the regular L70 is interesting for me. If this was the question :wink:

@Mathew_Woodard Tell us when your L70 H arrrived … thx!

1 Like

I got it last Tuesday and I love it! It is in fact the hybrid model.

Don’t forget to leave a review!!

Definitely! I’ll get something written soon.

2 Likes

This seems very appropriate for this string especially now that the vacuum has been available for over a year.

I would of not recommend this vacuum to anyone interested in a smart mapping vacuum system. The first one I owned the unit lasted just a couple days before the 1 year warranty ran out. After some harsh e-mails with Eufy support they finally agreed to send me a replacement. The issue appears to have been a battery fault and the unit would die in mid vacuuming process. The second unit they sent lasted only 5 months before the unit failed to return to the docking station. It would drive endlessly in circles in front of the docking station until the battery died.

Again contacting Eufy support, they provided no helpful suggestions, along with just asking me to repeat the same troubleshooting process already stated to have been completed in the first E-mail sent to them. Typical robotic technical support who do not have any experience or knowledge of the products they support and are only reading from a script. I would save your money and buy a Roomba s9+ or a Roborock S6.

They also provide no opportunities to buy replacement parts including the battery, so once you invest $500+ dollars you have a worthless brick shortly after the 1 year warranty runs out.

I’m also very disappointed in how the app experience has stayed completely stagnant. There has been no improvements with UI or updated functionality. Roomba and Roborock appear to have been adding features ever since they released their first version nearly a year ago. Anker/Eufy have failed to change anything about the app experience.

I’ve been using it for a month now.
I find it quite useful except for some issues.

1. No way to refer to a single room with Google home assistant (i.e. ask robac to clean the kitchen)
  2. When moving through the rooms before or after mopping it leaks water, very annoying

Please resolve with a future firmare upgrade

Sorry I could not resist to make that joke.

robovac

2 Likes