It’s Time To See The Future | Nebula Cosmos- sign up an win!

[

]

Introducing the Nebula Cosmo! You can sign up now for a chance to win a 40% off coupon, as well as a $300 off coupon!

1st Place

40% discount for Nebula Cosmos, plus an extra $300 OFF

2nd Place

40% discount for Nebula Cosmos, plus an extra $200 OFF

3rd Place

40% discount for Nebula Cosmos, plus an extra $100 OFF

Sign-Up Reward

As a reward for signing up, you’ll receive an exclusive 40% super early bird discount for Nebula Cosmos. LIMITED NUMBER!

Terms & Conditions

• Winners will be notified via email by October 16th, 2019.

• Users who do not win a prize will receive a 40% super early bird discount code for Nebula Cosmos.

• This campaign is open to residents from all over the world.

• There are a limited number of super early bird perks available. Make sure to check the Kickstarter campaign once it’s launched on October 16th, at 7am (EST).

• By submitting your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and to receive marketing messages from Nebula.

• Nebula reserves the right of final explanation.

So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and sign up for a 40% off coupon, and a chance for a $300 coupon!

Good luck to everyone!

NOTE TO ALL.

It appears that first place actually wins the new cosmos projector…

5 Likes

Basically it’s all about referrals, the more people you get to sign up the higher your ranking is amongst everyone else.

4 Likes

I am tired of these boring events… Will be skipping this specific one!

Best of luck to everyone!!

3 Likes

The MSRP will likely be $500, so the 40% super early bird discount will take that down to $300.

3 Likes

Which makes sense as to why the $300 coupon makes it free.

1 Like

I do see @TechMan at 2nd spot… :+1:

Even more so I hate these events because it’s easy to fake referrals and accounts. Even more so because Anker has proven in the past they do not check or verify them.

3 Likes

Um, I’m not cheating

If I were, I certainly wouldn’t be in second…

Did I say you were? No, I was just saying these contest push people to do so

It certainly seemed implied since it immediately followed a post about me doing well in the contest…

Good luck to all who participate

Guilty concious much? Dont assume everything is about you, so relax buddy, take a chill pill and enjoy the day.

Don’t worry. We’ve added the anti-cheating software in this sign up page and we will verify all of the entries.

1 Like

Problem is that is IP based. Someone can easily use a VPN to get around the anti-cheating software…

So your finally admitting you cheated

Any idea what kind of device it is? a Mars-type projector?

1 Like

No :roll_eyes:. I’m just saying it’s very easy to get around the system.

Come on guys, even the great Apple’s iOS & Google’s Android codes are over turned with Jailbreaks and roots, and you are talking about Anti-Cheating software …

Why does Anker want more people to signup? Why not do it in a different manner where there are more re-tweets / sharing / more social awareness for the event.

1 Like

I actually hate this multilevel marketing type schemes. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

https://www.seenebula.com/campaigns/cosmos-crowdfunding?kid=139PDR