Hey, Anker fans!
Do you remember the good old days when laptops had more than one or two ports? Some of you reading this have perhaps never known such a world, but I remember it well. Unfortunately, sometime over the last decade, the ports we used to take for granted have all but disappeared, just like skinny jeans, or DVD players.
While some things are irretrievable, we are here to tell you that there is a way to get all of your old ports back—and then some!
Introducing PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 USB-C PD Media Hub, our latest USB-C hub. Unlike most of our other hubs, PowerExpand is designed to fit flush with your MacBook: no cables, no slack, just seamless expansion for your MacBook’s two USB-C ports.
So what do you get when you connect PowerExpand to your MacBook?
From your MacBook’s dual USB-C ports, you get a huge 7 ports, including a Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port, an HDMI port, 1 USB-C data port, 2 USB-A ports, and SD/microSD card slots.
Check out some of the key features below:
- Get pass-through charging up to 100W and data transfer up to 40Gbps with Thunderbolt 3
- Connect to the HDMI and Thunderbolt 3 ports to support media streaming to two monitors in 4K
- Quickly check out the results of your latest photoshoot via the SD and microSD card slots
- Transfer files or connect peripherals via dual USB-A ports
- Ultra-compact cable-less design for a more unobtrusive fit
For MacBook users looking to get the most out of your laptop, we have even more good news: Our latest USB-C hub is now available at 20% OFF on Amazon until February 7th when you use code AKNEW8371. Click here to get yours now.
And if anybody wants to get their hands on PowerExpand, we’ve got 10 available to willing testers! Head over to our We Love Testing page to apply!