Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

Is that how you won? :joy:

1 Like

My dad and I would love one of these. All Anker products are top notch and I am sure they sound great as well.

1 Like

This campaign has ended, I hope we can see you next time.:grin:

2 Likes

Super Awesome Speakers!!! I want More More More!!!

This campaign has ended, I hope we can see you next time.:grin:

In some songs there’s a strange pumping effect; low notes go to high notes really suddenly and its quite distracting. Im assuming this is due to an aggressive limiter or am I the only one with this problem?

1 Like

Has the SoundCore Pro been discontinued @AnkerOfficial? It hasn’t been available on Amazon for some time.

Yes, we are improving the quality of SoundCore Pro, hope it will comeback soon.

2 Likes

I love these new speakers. Awesome job Anker.

This is the perfect excuse to get yet another Bluetooth speaker and gift my older models :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Nice.Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Hi my friend, welcome to join the community, a special username and avatar can help me to recognize you, would you mind to change it?

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Hi my friend, welcome to join the community, would you mind to change your username and avatar? It can help you gets some points and bucks!:grin:

1 Like

By the way this is happening soon, they have the Soundcore Space NC I expect released about now.

Now it doesn’t say noise cancellation explicitly but it’s guess that what NC stands for and what the NC switch is for!

4 Likes

And Vortex comes first,

3 Likes

Not bad at $70, my Sony wired versions cost £80 at time of purchase…hopefully the audio quality can match :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, finally now sign me up so I can test them out and if their good enough they will replace my aging sennheisor’s