Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

Today is my fathers 78th birthday, happy birthday Dad! He has always been an inspiration to me and model of how to be a good father to my children. My daughter would love to have a new speaker to sing to.

1 Like

After purchasing my first Anker product, I became a big fan of the brand. I’ve wasn’t a big fan of buying speakers though, I usually just used the one built in my phone. I always felt like it wasn’t worth the money, an extra thing to carry around while it’s already built into your phone. After becoming a more techy person, I started to care a bit more about sound quality. While my budget is currently centered on other things as of now, I’d be nice to win a speaker (Of course, the SoundCore Pro is my preference, it being the fanciest and I would be saving more money :smirk:, but I’d be very happy with any of them). Good luck to all who are participating (you there, reading the comments)! -RP

P.S. I know I’m late. Schedule didn’t work in my favor…

1 Like

Always love trying our new Anker products, would love to win one of these!

1 Like

I don’t have too many father stories, but my father has worked his tail off over the years to keep a roof over put/my head. I remember going to Los Angeles to see him once and being terrified that we’d slude backwards down mount baldy as it’s so steep. We turned around as I didn’t trust his little car.

1 Like

Well I may have missed the mark for the actual giveaway but if you guys are looking to give me one for Father’s Day that would be pretty cool. Obviously the flagship soundcore pro would be pretty great for rocking the house when the kids are awake.

1 Like

I have many Anker products - great stuff, even got a few friends to get some of the battery packs and speakers.
I think I would go with either the Boost or the 2 - they all sound like a nice upgrade and fill a little different need.
Nice work!

1 Like

My sister has the SoundCore and I’ve used it before, it is absolutely amazing and I would love to own one myself

1 Like

I don’t really know my father but there are a few church leaders that were great father figures in my life and help molded me to the man i am today.

1 Like

I love the SoundCore Pro but would be stoked to have any of those speakers because I really like Anker products!

Also no father stepped up to this plate haha. But I admire all good fathers and sons. Happy Fathers Day to you and yours. :slight_smile: Be safe.

1 Like

SoundCore Pro

1 Like

I remember when my dad first showed me how to shave when I was 17. I still use his techniques even after 6 years. I really miss my dad as is working in a different country.

1 Like

SoundCore 2, it will save my kids from buying me a Father’s day gift

1 Like

Soundcore pro looks :heart_eyes:Awesome :clap:
Best products = Anker

1 Like

Being into bass-heavy music like dubstep, I really like the SoundCore Boost! Sounds like it would be great!

1 Like

I became a father in 2013. When my son was 12 months old he was diagnosed with Cancer. He has been fighting for over 3 years now. This Father’s Day is extra special this year, he has his final IV chemo 2 days after Fathers Day. He has beat Cancer!

I am interested in the SoundCore Pro.

2 Likes

Hi,I’ve been using the original Soundcore for some time and it’s the best portable speaker ever. It would be great to have the new version and if I win I’ll probably give the old one to one of my friends.

1 Like

I like the Pro. As far as my dad goes he passed away from Alzheimer’s awhile back but before he died he served in the Korean War and was one of The Chosen Few. He received 5 Purple Hearts and the Silver Star. But perhaps his biggest accomplishment was helping mom raise 7 kids.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh soundcore pro

1 Like

I would live the Sound Core 2. I got the Sound Core for my daughter and she loves it. I wish I would have kept it for myself!! The sound that comes out of it is so clear and crisp!!!

1 Like

Tough choice. I’d love to try all 3! Will these be in a store near me so I can sample them all and decide which one to replace my soundcore with? I love my soundcore. Battery lasts a long time and it’s simple to use and looks cool. My only problem with it is the clarity isn’t the greatest and it could use a little more low end power but for the price, it’s not much of a concern. I’m thinking I’d probably enjoy the new pro but honestly they all sound like a significant upgrade on an already solid product!

1 Like