Introducing Our 2017 Anker T-shirt Design Contest Winners!

Last month we put out the call…and you all delivered! We are inspired by all your original artwork, and now we’re proud to unveil the winners for the 2017 Anker T-shirt Design Contest!

The 20 participants who will receive our 2017 Anker Limited Edition T-shirt are:

@Kopra_12
@fchung0712
@peyton.zhou
@heiko
@lemon.comrade
@Macgyver15
@joshuad11
@johnnee
@Lu_Han
@IRNinjaz
@ApplyDesigns
@cava3395
@AP_Gotzon
@ndalby
@UnstoppableJD
@smitty030395
@Jesse_Hernandez1
@ojdarcy
@Wesley_Westfall
@pauldey

Here are some of the coolest designs our creative team thought deserved a special shout-out:

Designed by lemon.comrade

Designed by johnnee

Designed by UnstoppableJD

We will deliver all of your winning designs to Anker cultural & creative teams. If your design is chosen to be our 2018 official company T-shirt, we will contact you and get you an extra one to wear for yourself!

Finally, I’d like to say: amazing job, everyone! Please don’t hesitate to continue sharing your Anker experience with us and the other community members here. We’re always happy to listen to your insights and share the Anker love!

25 Likes

Wow what fantastic designs i like @johnnee design the best well done winners

6 Likes

Everyone did an amazing job. I would wear a few of them :grinning:

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners :thumbsup:

My favourite design is @lemon.comrade , reminds me a bit of my fav Guns N Rose’s tee

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners !
@AnkerOfficial please make more of these competitions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I’m so excited! However, I don’t recall what the 2017 shirt was. Do you have a picture @AnkerOfficial ?

3 Likes

Thanks Anker! Looking forward to receiving my t shirt :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, man :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

congratulations !!!:ok_hand:

3 Likes

wow!!! congrats to the winners!! :blush: and I love so much the designs :v: good job!

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Liked the design selection!!

5 Likes

We haven’t exposed this T-shirt in any occasion before! Only our employees have this!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!! @AnkerOfficial remember that the official t-shirt should be available to purchase and eventually in the Power Draw. A t-shirt is a great way to get the brand out there.

4 Likes

When I saw the first image of this post the first time around, I knew I would want that one. It looks really great. Congrats to the winners.

5 Likes

There you go. Not a good view but this may be it??? :smile: Afterall the guy wearing it is an Anker employee as I have seen him at CES talking about & unveiling Anker products, in particular the Nebula Projector lineup.

3 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial! So happy to be one of the 20 winners. :grinning: congrats to all the other winners and everyone who participated.

Who said Monday’s were a rubbish day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looks awesome! Congrats guys :slight_smile: hopefully Anker will be selling shirts soon for the rest of us!

3 Likes

I mean it is Columbus Day.
In my opinion every Monday could be a vacation day.

3 Likes