Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

What’s most important to me when choosing a pair of headphones is sound quality. In addition, fit is another important factor for me

1 Like

Sound quality and connection strength are most important!

1 Like

They have to be comfortable, and have good sound quality. The ability to block outside sound is a plus, too!

1 Like

I usually pick headphones,based on wireless abd the battery life then I decide based on sounds

1 Like

The most important thing to me is they are comfortable

1 Like

For in-ear it would have to be how will it stays in my ears, durability, then comfort and then sound quality.

1 Like

When I look for headphones, I make sure that they won’t fall out of my ears when I run and if they are wireless, that the battery will last.

1 Like

Sound and comfort most important!

1 Like

For me it is comfort, sound quality, them not falling out and price. I need ones that I can wear out and about as well as in the gym.

1 Like

I need headphones with a solid connection and at least 12hrs of battery life. I line my current BT headphones but when I’m outside and i put my phone in my back pocket, I start to lose connection.

1 Like

Sound quality and proper fit

I look for sound quality relative to what’s available at that price point, reliable connection, comfort, and longevity in a pair of headphones.

1 Like

Sound quality first and comfort second

1 Like

Clarity in sound and comfort. Thanks for the chance to win!

1 Like

Love Anker products, and would be very interested to trying these to compare to the many brands I use today, specifically BOSE and LG. The latest Bose design like these left me disappointed they didn’t put magnets for resting headphones.

Well, here is the Facebook rush.

2 Likes

I look for the most comfortable design mixed with sound quality

1 Like

First at all, that headphones looks amazing, seems to be rough construction and high quality,
just what I looking for when I get a new ones (actually looking for a pair). Never try before a style like this.
I am a fan of all Anker products and hope to get one of this to complete the sound family.

• Deep Bass
  • Crystal Clear voice
  • Long lasting Battery
  • EDC Carry feature
  • Great Quality

Congrats for the new line !!

1 Like

My two main considerations are fit, nothing worse than an earbud that pops out, and connection quality. I’ve one pair of Bluetooth headphones that consistently pairs with the phone but isn’t recognised as a pair of headphones; incredibly frustrating.

Is the only difference between the Lite and Life really the battery life?

No differences in sound quality or anything else?

There’s over a $20 difference in price!