Introducing: Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds

The most important thing when choosing headphones for me is the lifespan and quality of them. I’ve bought multiple external batteries and charging cables from anker with very high expectations for them which they have surpassed, so I have no doubt that these will fall short of their other products.

1 Like

Most important for me would be comfort and fit since I will be wearing the headphones for most of the day. Second would be a seamless Bluetooth connection wherein I do not have to worry about intermittent disconnection.

1 Like

Most important for me is sound quality

1 Like

Comfort has to come first, if you cant stand to wear them, who cares what they sound like.

Anker here again? I don’t know why I really really love you guys products. The most important for me when using the headphones is because it convenient for me to work out running and weight lifting. Also it very very comfortable to wear, I would love to win one of this pairs headphones. Love you anker. Anker forever.

1 Like

When I look at buying headphones. The main things I look for in a potential purchase are,

Good battery life - They have to be able to last long train and boat trips as well as be able to last an afternoon at work with me listening to music.

Robustness - Will they survive me throwing them in my bag? I carry around a rucksack most of the time and they normally live in the admin pouch when not in use.

Wireless - I have a back up pair of wired headphones however, I enjoy the freedom of being able to move about the place without having my ears ripped off because I’m tethered to my phone sitting on my desk.

I’ve yet to find a set of headphones that meets all three of these requirements. Always have to compromise on something (usually battery life).

Portability and battery life

I’d say comfort and battery life. But with Anker, battery life is a given.

1 Like

The most important thing to me is great battery life.

1 Like

The most important to me is comfort and sound quality. You can’t enjoy one without the other.

1 Like

I need headphones that are comfortable and that stay in place while running.

Obviously, comfort and sound quality are important but, a sturdy product is a must. I don’t want to lay down money for something that won’t last the year.

The most important thing to me when purchasing anything wireless is always the battery life. Especially with headphones, nothing else matters if your battery dies midway through your listening session. With 10 and an impressive 20 hours on these guys, I don’t have ANY doubts about this being a problem.

1 Like

When looking for headphones, I look at material quality and sound quality. Material quality plays an important role in my deciding factor because let’s face it: would you have a bunch of cheap headphones which last a few months max or a durable headphones which can survive a few years with whatever you throw at it? Additionally, sound quality is a must when someone wants to filter outside noise out while getting the entire sound frequency clearly into their ears.

In terms of what to look for in a pair of ear buds, it is purely one thing and one thing alone, how comfortable they are. Whether it be for on the go, working out, casual play, or long business meetings, having a set of comfortable ear buds can be the difference between missing a key point compared to hearing everything with no breaks. With the high quality of products, it is clear that Anker always aims to hit top marks, so making a comfortable ear bud set seems like a no brainer for them in relation to quality.

1 Like

Sound quality is definitely at the top of my list when choosing any IEM!

1 Like

Sound quality is most important, but comfort and fit are a close 2nd and 3rd.

1 Like

Comfort. That’s all I look for.

What’s important to me is if they are good quality and I can use them for working out or just relaxing listening to music. Also if they are durable and can withstand my child using them. He’s rough on headphones!

1 Like

When looking for wireless headphones I’m looking first and foremost for battery life. The ability to stay connected and not having to hold my phone while getting work done is a multitasker’s dream! I wear headphones all day on the job, and sometimes into the evening. Sound quality for the times after work to enjoy music, or games, or even a video. And of course I’m looking at brands I know I can trust. Anker has for years been my go-to for battery backup when I need to charge devices on the go. Always a dependable brand that I’ve shared with friends and family as gifts that they now rave over.

1 Like