Installed and worked for 1 week & now wont connect?

Worked flawlessly for 1 week and now I cant get my wired Eufy doorbell to connect. Removed and reinstalled, restarted, and nothing. Any ideas?

Hi @Dan120 are you meaning you are unable to connect to the doorbell via the app?

First off is your phone and the doorbell on the same 2.4Ghz WIFI SSID / network and second do you have any lights on the doorbell which might be giving an indication of a error or fault?

Yes the phone and doorbell are both on the same 2.4Ghz network. After going through setup on the app everything worked fine for a few days than I received a P2P error, see attached.

I am still receiving notifications when the doorbell rings but the video will not connect. I have uninstalled everything, cut power, checked the network, made the doorbell a priority in settings, checked voltage, but I can’t get the connection to last more than a day or two.

@Dan120 That sounds frustrating, is it possible your wIfI goes out from time to time and you don’t realize because all your electronic are set to "connect automatically "

Reset it :+1:

Have you tried re-installing the app on your phone or clearing the cache for the app (looks like your on Android)?

Might be worth dropping support@eufylife.com an email with your issue and troubleshooting steps taken to see if they can offer any other insights should an app re-install / cache clear not resolve also.