I'm am new to this forum

I just want to ask how you get powerbucks and how to get points… can I get a tshirt…thanks for helping…

1 Like

@Anjou1888 will be along shortly to explain the rules. He loves that job lol

Welcome :wink:

12 Likes

Thanks…

3 Likes

Here you can read the rules to the community. You will see there are a few different headers you can click. If you click the one that says “earn powerbucks” it will show you the way you can earn powerbucks. There are several other headers there you can click to learn about different things.

This is another post to read through to learn about the community.

If you want a T-shirt, you will have to reach level 7. You can learn how many points are needed in the first link I provided.

For future reference you should always search for a topic before you post it. This question had been asked several times before (once by me when I was new :wink:).

I hope you enjoy the community! Let me know if you have anymore questions!

6 Likes

Lol savage.

@BMU welcome in, feel free to ask any additional questions you may have, but please do try and search for similar topics first.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @BMU …the links provided by @Anjou1888 pretty much cover all you need to know to get you started :slight_smile:

Post, engage & enjoy :thumbsup:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

Welcome and enjoy this community…

2 Likes

Welcome, this game is call “Make it to VIP level” . We should begin a Topic about been healthy and stuff. Because we will need to be in good health to make it to VIP :joy:

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Being active will get you through first couple levels in no time.

You get points and power-bucks by being involved in the community. You must be level 8 to get a shirt

1 Like

You must be level 7 to get the T-Shirt :grin:

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me

2 Likes

Just be active on the community and the points and powerbucks will start accumulating