I am really wondering

There has been a new giveaway started. Good so far, a real reanimation. :grin:
So many “users” better participants.
But will be there any left of these here as regulars, I doubt!
The usual hype. :smiley:
Good luck for those taking part.
I cant : No Instagram :laughing:

3 Likes

Prizes bring activity, always has always will. Some of those who come stay.

2 Likes

We hope!
And hope dies at last, we all know, :grinning:

Hang in there! It’s gonna be okay!

1 Like

I was thinking you can still do it. I think he was stating that @professor was good to go for it when Professor stated he does not use Instagram.

I would also use this opportunity to state to him that a few of the members do not use social media as much and if possible to make sure they do not get excluded from the contest if possible. (ie make the social media post optional or you still qualify without it…)

Competitions work, some will stay , different types of competition where everyone has a chance. I’m not a huge fan of random selection myself as that just causes a blitz, I prefer talent based judging, but knowing that takes more admin time as you have to spend the time reviewing to then judge.

Besides, it is what it is!

5 Likes

Who knows, maybe if they do more giveaways more people will come and some stay. I came here because of a giveaway and decided to stay lol

1 Like

no clue but I am honestly happy to see any kind of activity because hopefully, it will see this community come back even stronger. I don’t have Instagram so I couldn’t be a part of it but I’m hoping it’s still a step in the right direction. Sure most of those accounts won’t stick around but hopefully, some will and they will get to be a part of this great community

2 Likes