I am new

HELLO I WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I AM NEW AND HOW TO GET POWERBUCKS AND LEVEL UP I WANT TO REVIEW ANKER PRODUCTS ASWELL. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome in.

Use the search feature on the forum and you can find the answers to your questions :+1:t2:

I’m too tired to find the relevant links lol

2 Likes

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/faq
Check this out. It should answer all of your questions.

Welcome to the community! Stay active and you will earn more powerbucks!

2 Likes

Laaaaazy :joy:.

2 Likes

Hi I am totally new and I would happily test and review your stylish products especially phone chargers, power banks and charging switches
Absolutely gorgeous

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the journey

2 Likes

Welcome to the club :raised_hands::clap::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! :grinning:

1 Like

Don’t worry about powerbucks too much, just be active and they will start raking up. Also, welcome to the community and hope you enjoy your time here :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Though there are some here who have their eyes greedily glued on these powerbucks, you should not care about as much.

To write posts only for getting those is not the sense and the meaning of this forum. :wink:

5 Likes

Still tried to be helpful while losing the battle of staying awake lol

Good learning experience to use search feature though :tongue:

Welcome to the community @Jackwhite1 , the following thread will also help with many of your questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, @Jackwhite1

Please know that we are a rowdy bunch, who will support and help any of those in need. Please use the search feature for questions you have before posting or prepare for some backlash!

There are quite a few threads addressing the rules of the road. Welcome aboard!

Hello, nice to see you here !

1 Like

Thank you very much friends… i know what do now :crazy_face:

HECK YEAH! Welcome, Just be active and the points will come :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community Mr. White!