How many Powerbucks do I have?

I know that I can go to settings to find this, but I think that I should just click the account icon at the top-right to find how many PowerBucks I have. It doesn’t make sense to go to settings.

1 Like

Good point… hopefully the admins can adjust this. You can also see your PowerBuck by clicking your icon in the top-right, then clicking your name, followed by “Expand”. Not sure if this process is less clicks than going to Settings, though. :rofl:

Click on your avatar then your name to get to yiur account. Use the drop down to select Points and Bucks.

1 Like

Sometimes I take a look.
But those bucks are not the reason to be in that forum, believe me.
The fun and the talkings are much more important.
WE ARE A FAMILY!

3 Likes

The only bucks that are of concern to me are the ones Debs keep spending :rofl:

3 Likes

may be remove your email from the screenshot :wink: … just to keep your personal email from spams :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah, thanks @Shenoy
To be fair that’s the address I use for random stuff where I’m likely to get junk.

1 Like

its nice email though,your full name email :slight_smile: its hard to get that one, that too on hotmail …

1 Like

Had it for many years. I just find Hotmail seems to attract junk/spam and quite a few people I send emails too the emails end up going in their spam folder.
I also have a GMAIL address which isn’t as good but doesn’t seem to attract junk like Hotmail.

1 Like

Powerbucks and point too, it would be much better and easier

And the bucks too :slight_smile: (just kidding)