How do I download video clips?

Just like the title says, I have video clips on my homebase and wanna download them so that I can view them on a computer with a proper resolution screen, run the clips through video enhancement software, etc. I can’t find the download option anywhere and also can’t find an instruction manual for the app anywhere and since there apparently is no Win10 version of the app yet so I can view camera footage on a screen fit for a human without using an emulator as a go between…

Hi @Shades you would need to download the footage using a phone or tablet with the EufySecurity app installed. Select the clip in question and you will have a download option on the bar at the bottom of the app.

For Android it will save to a EufyVideoDir on your local storage, for iOS is will save to camera roll. Once downloaded you can connect your phone to your Windows computer and transfer like you would a hard drive.

So this doesn’t work with BlueStacks?

To be honest I do not know if the Eufy app is compatible under Bluestacks. You could check with support@eufylife.com

The app works in BlueStacks but I see no download video option anywhere. What menus would it be under?

Should show on the clip you are wanting to download…

For me I only see the delete option, no others.

What kind of app is the best for downloading video clips?

@RonaldL11 You need to use the EufySecurity app.

Is there another way to download? I need to copy several days worth of video and using the app is taking forever. I see where you can select multiple files to delete, but not download.

As the files are encrypted it needs to be done via the app to the best of my knowledge…I agree though the ability to bulk download via the app would be beneficial.