How come my Nebula Max is always on “Standby” when I shutdown?

My new Nebula Max is awesome except for one annoying thing… Whatever I do to shutdown the system, it goes only into “standby mode”. I am new to owning one and maybe its me but I have tried to hold power button for several seconds, and same thing… shutdown option does not turn off the unit, but leaves yellow LED. Cant this be more confusing and non-intuitive? It will turn off after 15min but that would be wasting my battery! I might return it but I do like it but might be forced to.

Hi there,

Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention.

When the Capsule Max is turned on, a single click on the power button will turn the device to “standby” mode. But if you press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds, it will pop out the options for you to select “Shutdown”, “Reboot”, “Standby” and “Bluetooth Speaker”. You may select shutdown to turn it off.

Hope this helps and let us know if you still have questions. Thank you!

Anker Support Team

On my particular unit, pressing and holding the power button did not eliminate the “standby” mode of the unit. The only way I can turn it off completely is if I touch the circular touch button on top of the unit. Then the unit will completely turn off. Thank you.

1 Like