How are you celebrating Thanksgiving 2020?

Like most holidays in 2020, Thanksgiving here in the US is going to look a little lot different this year. My family won’t be gathering this year, so we’ll likely just FaceTime at mealtime (and it’s our first time making a turkey, so wish us luck!).

How are you planning to celebrate this year?

If you’re looking for some guidance on Thanksgiving this year, here are some tips from the CDC:

4 Likes

We decided to go to Disney in Florida. With Covid taking a lot of the summer, we kept pushing it back til now and decided to just do it…

As of those moment I have no plans on celebrating it. I’d probably spend my time here on the forum

2 Likes

Planning to Celebrate Thanksgiving by avoiding all online forums and spending time with near and dear ones!!

1 Like

Thanksgiving isn’t a special thing for us so will just enjoy the day and time with family since my dad should get home earlier than normal

1 Like

Spending time with the family is always good :+1:

1 Like

For sure. We usually spend nice time on Thanksgiving by watching a movie or something at night and then again on Sunday when we just wake up and spend 2 hrs on dining table in the morning (eating breakfast and talking after that)

1 Like

My wife works in the medical field and her facility doesn’t close down for the holidays. I work the weekend after Thanksgiving. So we won’t be doing anything special. If she gets to work from home and doesn’t have any issues by lunch she will be on call the rest of the day. If that’s the case we may order some take out for lunch with enough left over for dinner. After lunch we might go for a hike at one of the state parks.

For the last few years, we normally go out favorite Mediterranean Restaurant for lunch and then go to one our favorite hiking spots in town. Its about an hour from us so we only go there a few times a year.

2 Likes