Homebase reboot after power cut

Hi we had a powercut and the cameras did not reconnect . How can we reboot remotely as we can not longer view anything .
Does somebody need to physically reboot and if so how do we do that ?
Thank you

Are you able to control and access the Homebase via the app, such as forcing another restart etc? If so, does turning the camera on / off allow re-connection and live viewing?

Hi thanks for idea but the “on /off” for each camera does not show - it just says Homebase is offline . Hitting “refresh” does nothing either

Sounds like you have a possible network issue (no connection, IP conflict etc) due to the power cut that would require a physical restart of the Homebase itself…it power has been restored to the Homebase at all.

Seems that must be it and the flaw in my security arrangements - I will need to incorporate a power supply back up if I cannot rely on the Homebase not reconnecting after a power cut

Had two power outages since setting mine up and both times the system came back up without issue. Could be several things which without being in front of the Homebase makes it hard to diagnose and possibly future proof.

Had that issue when it took a while for the internet to connect after router powered up

Had to press the button on the back of the base station to reset it

It has mysteriously reconnected after several hours