Homebase ofline

I recently bought a eufycam set and installed it. Everything worked fine before going on holiday. Being on holiday i get the message that the homebase is ofline. This is very very very annoying because i bought the set to have some home surveillance during my holiday. As i am away i can do nothing… it seems …

Hard to diagnose as your on holiday but I would lean towards possible power or ISP issues…

Neitherpower nor isp problems because my clever dog camera (same power, same isp) still functions

Maybe try checking it again. Its possible an update was pushed to it and it just happened to be down when you checked.

The Eufycams were working at the time we left fot our holiday.
I checked several times.
It is very disappointing that the cheap clever dog camera €60 still works and the €570 eufycams don’t.

@Ronald3, you may still do some basic trouble shoot . Have you tried restarting the homebase from the app? that may resolve few issues.

It works. I dis restart the homebase with the app, it didn’t work right away, it took about 8 hours (is that normal?)

1 Like

No, it’s not normal. Something caused it to happen.
Anyway, glad it’s working for you now.

Hello! @Ronald3 Sincerely apologize for all inconvenience caused by the offline. Since the offline-related issues are usually related with the internet connection failure, could you please try or confirm the following points if there are some other of your family members at home:

-Confirm whether the HomeBase is firmly connected to router and outlet (if possible, try some other outlets);

-Try connecting the HomeBase to another Ethernet ports on the router; also try another Ethernet cable to connect the router.

-Rebooting the HomeBase (Steps: unplug the AC power adapter>press the CYCLE button located on the left of the AC power outlet>re-plug the AC power adapter)

-Remove the HomeBase in the eufy Security App (Step: slide the left menu> Go to My Devices>Associated HomeBase>Remove Device); 2. Rebooting the HomeBase (Steps: unplug the AC power adapter>press the CYCLE button located on the left of the AC power outlet>re-plug the AC power adapter); 3. Re-add the HomeBase to the App.

Again sincerely apologize for all inconvenience caused and thanks so much for your valuable time!

1 Like

@AnkerSupport Thanks for the detailed steps. However, @Ronald3 was not home when he noticed the homebase went offline. So. it was not a good situation as he doesn’t have access to the system until he reach home.
Hope this will not happen again to him and there is no firmware issues.