Here’s why Apple’s iPad Pro dumped Lightning for USB-C

They will figure something out. They make a good amount of money on their over priced cables and not having it chipped then they loose money.

Hopefully we will see the next version of iPhone will have the USB-C instead of the lightning cable.

3 Likes

I believe we will. Apple is big on making all its products work weel with one another, and keeping the lightning connector on the iPhone will hurt this vision, as almost every other already made the shift.

1 Like

Also by changing g leads… Guess what

You’ll need to buy new leads to replace your lightning ones.

i saw an article in my news feed that iPhones didn’t hit their sales goal for the year. I never read the article but I wonder why those new phone didn’t hit their goal. I wasn’t a ll that impressed and the prices seemed a little over priced for what the phone could handle.

My wife needs a new iPhone and anyone of those new phones will be better than her old iphone 6.

Sales figures for Apple and Samsung have declined the last 2 years. This is also why apple will no.longer report individual sales figures for each models and will instead post what they made total across all models. This way it prevents people from seeing and knowing how well one model is doing over another. Kinda like cheating the system, keep people in the dark and they think your doing better than you are

1 Like

I’ve read that as well. It also messes stock prices. This gives them a slight boost and hides how bad a model is. But over time you can see how well a phone does or doesn’t do by watching trends and price drops and finally how fast they get discontinued from sales.