Hello old friends

With Prime day slipping by I thought I would reach out out to say Hi to some old friends as you were on my mind… A few years back you were my rock and gave me a reason to persevere. I had way too much time on my hands but this forum gave me a reason to think to the future. Today I have a new business https://www.facebook.com/CalDonSharpening/ and live every day to it’s fullest. I really wish that I would have kept in contact with some of you as you made me feel wanted when times were tough. Cheers to all of you…@daiross @TechnicallyWell @professor @ndalby @Arwen @Oggyboy @Element321 @Bill_Rae @cava3395 @AnkerOfficial ps it is really hard to tag someone now as this forum has gotten so big …PS, I had a little outdoor gathering for Canadian Thanksgiving this past weekend and was blasting tunes from my twin Bluetooth samsung onto my pair of Anker soundcore boost speakers and lets just say people were impressed. photo attached and speakers circled

8 Likes

Glad to have you back!! @bobbleheaderman

These two pictures remind me of the Anker Treasure Hunt event we’ve had 2 months ago :laughing:

4 Likes

Hi. It’s great to see you on here again. The gathering looks like a lot of fun. :slight_smile: Welcome back.

2 Likes

Hi Mike up in Calgary.

I did check you were ok via your Twitter posts and my thoughts were with you through a tough time.

Yes friends and music is a good tonic. That photo would be evidence for a CDN$82,000 fine if done and seen in England.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spam Links / Accounts - ongoing

Hey up Mike / @bobbleheaderman glad to see you back :+1:

Looks like your weekend Thanksgiving gathering was a blast…friends, family, food & drink are always the perfect tonic for the craziness of life :beers:

1 Like

Hello Mike!!! :wink::blush: Our dear old friend! I’m glad to see you with us again! :wave::open_hands:
Best wishes in your new business! Prosperity! :star::ok_hand:
@bobbleheaderman

Congrats on the new business :+1:

1 Like

I just saw your YouTube channel the other day, @bobbleheaderman, and was thinking of you! Glad to hear you’re doing well and congrats on the new business!

1 Like

Hey, Thanks @Nhi . I wanted to tag so many others however limited to 10 and I couldn’t remember how to find the rest :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @TechnicallyWell (Ryan). always a pleasure conversing with you! Speaking of channels, I happen to run into yours a few weeks back as well!!

2 Likes

Thanks Daisy @daiross. nice to see a photo of you as your avatar or is it you? !! Trying to remember your old avatar but can’t seem to recall. Stay safe out there in this crazy new world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes sir we call this gathering a cohort and in Canada where I live we are allowed 3 cohorts of approx 15 people. It is the only thing that keeps us from killing each other. Great food, friends and drinks will get us through. One of my friends runs a business dealing with hazardous materials cleanup (HAZMAT) and he brings with him the necessary tools to keep us from spreading the Covid. For this gathering it was a potluck and as each person got in line for food he would spray us from top to bottom with sanitizing solution. Almost like a scene from ghost busters. Back in the big city we are required to wear masks to enter any business… Keep safe my friend

2 Likes

ouch… We have had our peaks and valleys and the rules keep changing. I am quoting the rules as of today

" keep family and social gatherings small - no more than 15 people. limit cohorts to no more than 3: your household, your school, and one other sport or social group (young children in child care can be part of 4 cohorts )" This summer we had gatherings of 50 being acceptable and were able to attend a friends wedding, shall see what happens next.

1 Like

Anybody have a motion, rave or trance speaker that they would like to part with?, pm me your price… It would need to be shipped to Canada postal code t3k 4p1. Only from people that have been on the forum for years please… @AnkerOfficial please delete if not allowed

1 Like

No worries :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @bobbleheaderman Mike, glad to see your still around. I was showing my son some of your YouTube video reviews the other day so its nice to see you pop in and good to see your doing well.

2 Likes

the same as always! hahaha :joy:
take care of yourself and yours Mike! :hugs: