Hello Anker Community 😉

Welcome to the community, always nice to see new people and names. Fresh ideas always follow. :grin:

Welcome to the community :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Don’t forget the translations you do for instruction manuals for company’s :grin:

1 Like

Thank you @AnkerOfficial :blush:

Anker / Soundcore communities are now a hang-out place for most of us here, great place for chat and discussion for new products (Anker / Sister companies ) and of course … the pandemic going on

1 Like

Congratulations - it’s a great community

Oh ja, but this is not such important.
But I must say that mine in German are better than the original English ones.
True, no joke.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello again, Pei/@AnkerOfficial and welcome officially!
I have no pets myself, but I dog-sit for my friend from time-to-time. I think I have more pictures of his dog in my phone than he does! :rofl:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Hi Pei, welcome to our little family…wait, not so little anymore. :stuck_out_tongue: Buckle up because we can be a crazy bunch here. Hehehe. I, myself, am an animal lover. Unfortunately, I don’t have any pets anymore. My chihuahua, Mac, passed away last year due to heart disease. It was a hard year for us. Anyway, it great to “meet” you. Looking forward to interacting with you on the forum. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Helloo, Pei (@AnkerOfficial) welcome aboard :clap: nice to know about you. I had a dog long time ago and no pets since then. Right now too busy for me and my wife handling 2 kids at home.
And Yes, tech news is my relaxing stuff so I’m here at Anker whenever I can.

@AnkerOfficial
What’s your favorite Anker product?

Hello, Pei! I love animals, but I also have a severe allergy to pet dander so this is an animal free home (for now, anyway).

Welcome to the community!! :smile:

Hi all!!
@TechnicallyWell That’s what’s gonna happen when you have a friend with a pet, like my friends also have more pictures of my pets than me.
@andrewGholden374 I have 4 leopard geckos! :laughing: Guess we have something in common already maybe?
@Momo_Bobo Sorry for your loss. I have one cat, and my parents have 2 cats too. I understand how losing a cat feels like. :pensive:
@Nhi Mac is such a cutie! Sorry for your loss and thanks for the warm greeting. We will definitely have some fun together here on this forum.
@Ice1 2 kids are enough distractions from daily work from home I guess. Hope to talk to you more in the future! :smile:
@Mark_Dunsmore Hey Mark! Animal free life is perfect too, like it would give you more free time doing things you like rather than spending time and feeding pets on daily basis. :rofl:
And @Dez_S @TechMan @ndalby @Monk3e @ikari04warrior @richardjamesobrien @Unnamed @daniel.r.mcavoy !! Nice to meet you all!!:heartpulse::heartpulse: I’m sooo touched to see all of you welcoming me like a new family member! :star_struck:

7 Likes

I love the Powerwave II stand! Since I spend a lot of time watching videos on my phone which kills power fairly quick, Powerwave II stand suits me the best.:+1:

2 Likes

Welcome again @AnkerOfficial
Glad to have you here with us.

Check out our cat Duchess laying with the flare

And here is the in-laws dog Ginger with my wife

I used to have three leopard geckos. A fancy, a normal, and a mack snow. I would still say to this day that they are the easiest exotic pet I have ever had.

1 Like

Great way to kill 2 birds with 1 stone :+1:

:laughing: It’s always good to have pets around! They make your life easier and harder as the same time haha

Hello @AnkerOfficial Pei

2 dogs here. Family of 4. I pop back and forth on the thread when I can. Nice group of folks here. A lot of knowledgeable and helpful folks here as well.

1 Like