Hello Anker Community šŸ˜‰

Hi, Anker fans!

This is Pei, the new community manager. I canā€™t wait to join the Anker community.:laughing:

Sorry for this late hello, Iā€™ve been a bit busy taking over stuff from Louise over the last few days.

On top of everything Iā€™m planning to say, I would like to thank all of you first for being super nice and for making this community a big family, especially during the gap between Louise leaving and me arriving. Iā€™ve heard a lot of things from Louise about how sweet you guys are and how sheā€™s been feeling sad that she couldnā€™t talk to you guys more often lately as sheā€™s been busy at her new post these past few weeks.

So, here I am. Iā€™ll be the new @AnkerOfficial. Iā€™ve already taken some time to talk to some of you in a few posts earlier this week, but I still think itā€™s necessary to introduce myself to all of you officially in case some of you may not know yet that @AnkerOfficial is back!

And a little bit about myself if by any chance you guys might be curious, I am a pet person who has over 10 pets at home, and Iā€™m sure you may have some pets too. I wonder what pets you have and how your pets reacted to you all of a sudden having so much time to be with them under the current circumstances?

And the most important thing: Iā€™ll be working hard to gradually get everything back on the right track. PowerDraw and We Love Testing are back already, please donā€™t forget to check them out!

Take care and stay safe.

Best regards,

Pei :sparkles:

16 Likes

Welcome once again @AnkerOfficial Pei :clap::clap::tada::confetti_ball:

Nice to know more about you, I am more of tech geek with lot of IoT devices and love Anker / Soundcore communities!

Hope to see much more activity and participation from Anker Teams :+1:

2 Likes

hello Pei,
welcome here.

Pets:
We have 3 squirrels in our garden.
I feed them with nuts.
And my neighbor left side has to cats : Lizzy and Carlo.
Those show up frequently in our garden as well.

2 Likes

Hey again @Shenoy !:rofl:
Finally Iā€™ve got some time for this self-introduction thread.
I can tell how much you love our communities and very appreciated for every contribution youā€™ve made to make this place a warm home. :partying_face: And yes, there will be many activities coming soon!

3 Likes

Hey @Chiquinho!

Glad to know you a little bit more!
Now Iā€™m wondering if those 3 squirrels and those 2 cats have met each other before, like it sounds like there would be a big fight if they ever got the chance to meet each other face to face haha.

2 Likes

Hello Pei! :wave:
Welcome and nice to meet you! :smiley:

At home we share with three dogs :dog2: and eight cats! :cat2: whom we have rescued and love! :heart: Unfortunately this year we have lost two cats :sob:

1 Like

The cats are stupid, the squirrels are sly.
And I am sure a squirrel would win the fight.
One bite is enough!

I am a pensioner. (69)
Was working for computer department at the university here in MĆ¼nchen. (Bavaria)
Now at home in my lousy ā€œhome officeā€. :smile:
Some leisure time, but there is always something to do in the house and in the garden.

This is much more a family than a forum
You will see. :wink:

1 Like

Hey @Daiross! :wave: Nice to meet you!
Wow! three dogs and eight cats! You guys rock for taking care of so many cuties!
:heartpulse: And sorry for the lost. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve had a wonderful time with you! :hugs:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen some family-like threads here already and I love them! People chatting and exchanging their life experiences here like real friends and families are always lovely to see. :laughing:

2 Likes

Take part in our family chats!
We have much fun there.

Not only talking about watts and volts! :smiley:

3 Likes

I see you guys have created a beer thread!:rofl: I just love it!

2 Likes

Hey Pei
I hope you are having an amazing day so far.
No pets for us, its Debs 44, Charlie nearly 7, and me 45.
We live in a quiet village 25 minutes from the coast which we visit(ed) quite regularly.
We are outdoors people, always walking, always in the fresh air, always stopping at pubs for a drink.

Speak soon @AnkerOfficial :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Not me was @gAnkster.
But I am in there.
Prosit! å¹²ęÆ

2 Likes

I am sawing wood today.
Old one which I got many years ago.
You know : .
" A man in the wood"ā€¦hehehe

1 Like

Sounds like a life that many people (like me) dream to have!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! I have a dog and an overzealous lizard.

2 Likes

Hello Pei!

I have 2 cats at home, my parents also have 2 cats, I lived with cats growing up, I trained my previous cat to leave the house backyard window, she would hunt for birds and all sorts of things in the wild all while taking care of her business outside that includes pooping, so I didnā€™t have to buy cat litter. When she returns home, she scratches the window ā€œLet me inā€, if the window is Open, expect a dead bird, grasshopper, or even a rat. Anyways she got pregnant like 4 times from stray cats and I had to help her raise her babies. We donated the kittens to deli stores since they needed them to scare off the rats. It was nice, I miss her. But unfortunately she is sick and passed away after giving birth so many times. RIP

1 Like

Welcome Pei. Glad you will join us :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the community Pei! Hope you enjoy your time here as much as we do :blush:

Hello once again Pei / @AnkerOfficial and welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like