HDMI to HDMI Cables

I can see a USBC to HDMI adaptor but no HDMI to HDMI cables from Anker.
With such a large following when it comes to cables I’m surprised Anker doesn’t break into this market.
I loose one almost monthly by leaving one on site when connecting to customers projectors
/screens for presentations.

2 Likes

If they market it right they could have great sales

1 Like

HDMI cable market is bit crowded but if Anker can disrupt or create a differentiator product, would be good to see.

1 Like

Hey guys @ikari04warrior @Shenoy
I think the brand has a big enough following to sell well initially.
Granted, people won’t just replace every HDMI they currently have, but I think they would sell enough to make it worth their while.

1 Like

They should do a test run with a few hundred units and see how well they sell

1 Like

Great idea @ikari04warrior mate

1 Like

Back in Jan, I saw $1 per 4K HDMI cable at Frys store… It is not impossible, but at these steep prices already available, not sure the efforts needed here, Not sure if it is worth doing 4K / Regular HD HDMI cable,

Anker should may do the 8K or higher rate cable with downward compatibility and capture the market, whenever these 8K or higher display devices become available

Definitely go in at the top end.
In an established market I don’t see the point in having a range to cover all options.
I mostly use HDMI to HDMI and HDMI to DVI for connection to projectors and screens. If Anker did those, I would have a couple of each.