Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

Although we might not be able to gather around the table with all those we look forward to seeing each year, I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving in these crazy times!

happy-thanksgiving

13 Likes

Thank you happy thanks giving to you too

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving @TechnicallyWell and other US members :turkey:

Eat, drink (with those you can) and stay safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the best to our US friends.
Have a great Thanksgiving.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving!! :turkey:

1 Like

Happy to all members who are celebrating it.
We don’t here in Germany.

1 Like

Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving to everyone here.

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Im so thankful for this community and everyone on here! Hope everyone has a great one!

1 Like

Have a good one, I’ve spent about a dozen Thankgivings in USA so know its a big family event. Hope they are in your bubble.

It felt like Thanksgiving was a bigger event than Christmas.

I’m tracking the science and I’m 99.9% sure next year’s Thanksgiving will be much better. Only the nimwits who believe Twitter won’t be here…

Didn’t like cranberry sauce, what is white gravy about (gravy has to be brown, got it!@!) and why you never imported Yorkshire Puddings is baffling. All family meals must have Yorkshire Puddings, it goes with the gravy. Your saving grace is you don’t do brussel sprouts so your day after house aroma is better.

Two nations divided by one language.

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Thank you for an awesome place to hang out. Stay safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone is having a good time and enjoying some good food

1 Like

I was deciding if I wanted to put a candle in the turkey this year but these are indeed crazy times. Happy Thanksgiving/Ankersgiving!

1 Like

Hope everyone who celebrates had a great thanksgiving and even those who don’t I hope you had a great day!

1 Like

Hope everybody has a good thanksgiving, and not like…

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving!

1 Like