Give Us Your Christmas Spirit | Get Christmas Cheer! šŸ„³

Always love a good picture contest.

So I do see comment of different contest that we do not like but how about one that will kinda help the community potentially

My comments average is about 4 a day for the month average in users and I do not feel that I make that many and it is less at other times. Add 3 more members and that average dips to less than 2 for the month (Nov 22 to Dec 22).

I see that there is a slew of folks that do come on the site daily or almost daily but are not making comments. I see a potential to get an influx of users to start to converse.

I think maybe do a month long contest (ever so often) and just provide an incentive to win for being verbally active on the community.

I think if you got the users that come here and did not talk talking that they would be more likely to continue to talk and the members that do talk but are nt talking as much may get incentivized to communicate as well.

I do know it can have issues such as some people may come on and just commenting on a sale with ā€œthanks for the shareā€ or ā€œgreat dealā€ or other similar comments to meet whatever it was felt as to be active. Or even commenting on old threads :crazy_face: and such but at least they are talking some. Just a though.

I think live and quick mini game would be great for the holiday season :slightly_smiling_face:

• Everybody gets maybe 3 tickets to join (in total) to this event
  • 10 ( or more :wink: ) different unknown prizes can be put on the community page with showing itā€™s silhouette (either actual item or package of the item) to add some excitement :gift:
  • Each day one prize can be put to community page to allow participation for a short amount of time (maybe 30 min, so everybody should check frequently)
  • Since each person has a limited number of ticket, they cannot join each day (max. 3). Each day they need to decide to enter or wait another day to join (other day prices might be better or not) :thinking:

I hope I was able to explain clearly what is in my mind :grin:

Thank you for collecting ideas @AnkerOfficial

I would probably talk more here if it werenā€™t for the soundcore site. For daily discussion, pick one is basically how this will go for me. And it is the same group of people in both places in large part.

2 Likes

The Anker Nano Speed Event

Contestants would have to solve a puzzle or maze in the fastest amount of time. 3 attempts per person, and the top 15 fastest times win an Anker Nano Charger

So a person uses their first account to figure it out, then their 2nd account to do it faster. By their 10th account theyā€™ve won all 5 prizes?

Decision by judges is harder to game.

5 Likes

I agree. Plus it is a pretty disrespectful thing to do to fellow members as well

Iā€™d love to see another design contest! Or slogans!
Any chance for a grab at some free stuff!

1 Like

0 to 100% Charge Challenge

1 Like

How about a Soundcore Flare video contest, showing how you bring Flare to the party

1 Like

So take a prize which is just clicking.

Scroll right to left and see all the members created a day agoā€¦ and see how many topics they read.

2 Likes

The escape room challenge was a lot of fun! More games for giveaway entries would bring me to the page more frequently. A scavenger hunt is my idea: find different items/problems online or in person that an Anker product could solve.

I like contests but I think voting is too easily manipulated. I would like to see great giveaways that give Christmas cheer to a first responder, teacher, or waitstaff this season. They have all worked so hard to keep us safer and make our lives a bit more ā€œnormalā€

1 Like

I think it would be cool to have a contest involving a photo on Christmas. Maybe featuring Anker products?

And also quite odd most of the new members hide their profile from the start.
Took 3-4 months before i even knew a member could - its not the most obvious/easy to spot settings either is it?

3 Likes

Indeed if you want to hide then you can pick any name, any profileā€¦

Interestingly itā€™s the spammer who donā€™t hide profile (an extra step).

1 Like

1 Like

Haha, thats great Franz :rofl:

What about have a contest where each participant will pick a product and help come up with a marketing slogan for it?

1 Like

I think that instead of the unusual contest or giveaways, try something different: the giveaway is exactly that: your customers can pay to donate chargers to charities or hospitals and the more who do, the bigger the discount Anker can give (because itā€™s more or less a bulk order).