Get rid of PowerDraw, Testing Club and Power User Tabs

I think the beginning of the end was when they censured (maybe banned) Insider (Josh I think was his name). He kept the community engaged by posting future Anker products. But since they stopped people from “leaking info” people just come here to either win stuff or ask for tech support

2 Likes

They are fully aware of his activity on Reddit as it is also moderated by Anker employees. I think it is a happy medium for them with him as he is still able to both release information early as well as he has his Amazon affiliated links on posts along with direct links. And yes, his name is Josh.

3 Likes

Why allow him to post there and not here? :thinking:

Josh was a major driver on content yes, and discussing new products does drive discussion.

I agree there’s no logic to ban one place information is publically searchable on the Internet and not close the source of the leak (in most cases it’s their own Amazon page builder).

6 Likes

Pei is still somewhere in the background, on other things now.

As for me, like the other mods I’m guessing, no comms or knowledge of what direction things are going in…in short

3 Likes

I know Pei has moved to another part of the company.
She told me that there is another one doing her job now here.
But who?

1 Like

If you watch the whole episode of Faulty Towers you’ll know Manuel actually knows and was told to lie.

ContentFocusedArcticseal-max-1mb

After “fakebock” shares crashed recently, “ticktack” shares would be interesting.
But not available.
I read they will try an IPO this spring.
Bytedance didnt in 2021.
Exciting.
Seems that ticktack is much more en vogue than fakebock. :grin:
And not to forget fakebock problems in EU.

@professor why were your suspended? what did you do :crazy_face:

Yeah a while ago, they said it was for discussing unannounced products. While they didn’t say which products they did at same time delete threads and posts about their Frames so that’s my best guess.

I’m a geek, if I wanted to knowingly break a rule I’d do it in a burner account with VPN up in a VM to get around cookies and IP tracking.

So no, I don’t intend to break their rules and I’m more sensitive to checking if on sale yet.

1 Like