Funny/Weird/Ridiculous Tech

So as we all know there are tons of gadgets out there nowadays. Pretty much anything you can think of and others you would never. So, I’m starting a list of the weirdest, most funny and/or most ridiculous devices out there. For example…The ShakeWeight and this guy. So as you guys come across crazy stuff, post it here so we can all have a good laugh!

2 Likes

Great topic. Has anyone seen the “wearable chair”?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

aww man I love the wearable chair, comes in handy when working on a warehouse all night long. I used an early version if this and it was great but very bulky and cumbersome

2 Likes

Lol yeah I’d like to have one if it wasn’t so bulky and goofy looking.

1 Like

yes what a great start to the Thread omg i’m laughing so hard, look at the chick’s face she’s like, get it off! She also looks like she is about to squat and…nvm

1 Like

To me the flamethrower from Elon Musk is ridiculous tech. Like what will you do with it? Can’t use it like GTA so…

Recently I found a magic wireless charger, It’s my first time to see this, but I feel so cool!

6 Likes

You’d think the magic circle version would be truly wireless, and that would be magic!

1 Like

I think this charger is consuming more energy to perform that
magic light show, than it feeds to the phone! :joy:

But as far it doesn’t use a pentagram, its not so much magic.

LOL, that was my first thought! And all of the counter space it will take up. :confounded:

1 Like

That is soooo cool. Unnecessary but cool as hell!

1 Like

Oh my God this was just in an ad on Amazon! Could you even imagine! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0757WQX9S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_iewjCbW7KV8EE

2 Likes

Why? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

1 Like

what people are into these days…

1 Like

http://www.steering-wheel-ipad.com/index.html

because staring at steering wheel is better than out the window. imagine if air bag deployed…

I bought a shake weight purely for the gits and shiggles

2 Likes

I seen those. So cool and innovative invention though :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses::relaxed::hushed:

LOL :laughing::laughing::grin:

Tech high :laughing::laughing: :grin: >Sarcasm>

The things Amazon knows :grinning::smirk: