Formal language for the Community

hahahaha :joy:

Him vsercnā€™irv chā€™ir

Bonus bucks for anyone that gets it :tongue:

Is it Klingon? Nope, just checked.

Google just keeps thinking itā€™s English or maybe German.

Samsungā€™s own translator (s translate) thinks itā€™s also English.

I think the confusion is down to HIM atnrh the beginning. However if.you just so the last 2 words, it still hasnā€™t a clue.

2 Likes

Nope but you are along the right lines

He is Dead?

Nope.

@amangons was along the right lines with an outta space language

Gonna guess this cant be right, but did actually find a translation into cheunhā€¦ Whatever that may be haha (oh and it isnt my translation since it just looks wrong)

1 Like

Is it jedi or choocky?

If I just straight Google it, it comes up with crap about spectrum wave lengths. lol

Bonus points go to @Monk3e for getting that language :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Although your result is massively different to what I searched for ā€¦

:joy::joy::joy:

EDIT: canā€™t be bothered to crop pic to remove that add lol

2 Likes

You can get breast enlargement without the need for implantsā€¦ just look at them with a magnifying glass :wink::joy:

3 Likes

Does this work for other human parts as well?
May be a magnifier for my wife at Christmas! :joy:

2 Likes

Wow I honestly am greatly amused yet horribly appalled at the difference in translation lol

1 Like

Yeah just a slight difference.

Just proves using some translations could lead to offending someone lol

@fhassm at least you said magnifying glass and not a telescope :tongue::joy:

1 Like

Microscope! :wink:

Once I realised that regular, translate didnā€™t work, I knew it would be so etching geeky! :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

PS
Is it me, it has the new christmas comp not begun, even tho, itā€™s the 13th today and weā€™ll past 12am/midnight!

It has begun your just slacking

:joy::joy::joy:

If you go to the ORIGINAL post, which has a list of dates n the giveaways, todayā€™s date is emptyā€¦ or it was.

Hereā€¦

Well even if we digressed a little bit from the original topic towards the end :wink: , I am glad we have a consensus on using english going forwardā€¦

Non english speakers please use online translation so that maximum people in the community can understand and help you as needed.

Good luck to everyone for the giveaways :slight_smile:

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for making this Christmas so special by showering Anker products all around :thumbsup:

5 Likes