Forbes Calls Anker GaNPrime™ "Faster, Smarter and Greener" 👀

Welcome to the mega media thread for the all-new Anker GaNPrime™️ lineup!

This is where you can find all the latest news and reviews related to GaNPrime™ - so you can stay up to date on what people are saying and join the conversation yourself :sunglasses:

We’ll be updating the thread regularly, but if you find a review or piece of news we haven’t posted yet, feel free to share it in the comments!

Articles :writing_hand:

CNN
“Charging up your power-hungry devices is about to get faster and more convenient.”

Read the full review HERE

t-online
“Anker unveils the charger of the future”

IGN
“Anker sent me the GaNPrime 747 charger, and I could charge my MacBook Pro, iPhone 13 Pro, and Apple Watch Series 7 using the three USB-C ports. My iPhone 13 was able to charge from 0% to 100% in less than two hours.”

Forbes
“In addition, thanks to the increased power output, a single GaNPrime device can charge up to four or even six devices simultaneously, depending on the charger.”

CNET
“The company’s new GaNPrime charger line uses next-generation GaN 3 technology so the chargers can be compact while outputting enough juice to power a laptop.”

The Verge
“Compared to Anker’s own previous generation chargers, the sizes are only slightly smaller. But they can still provide more power for more devices.”

Lifewire
“The expectation is that this adaptability will reduce the ned for using or purchasing multiple types of device chargers in the future.”

Gizmodo
“If your laptop’s battery is doing okay but your smarphone is near death, PowerIQ 4.0 will make sure your phone is charged at its maximum speed, while limiting power to the laptop to accommodate it.”

Digital Trends
“Anker’s new lineup of GaNPrime chargers is the ability to intelligently detect and prioritize the device that has the lowest battery level, rather than simply focusing on the highest-capacity device.”

The Street
“Whether you’re traveling for business or want a sleek solution to charge a bunch of devices on your desk, the Anker 727 Charging Station aims to be a complete solution.”

Engadget
“The company is branding the new lineup of power bricks and portable chargers as GaNPrime.”

TechCrunch
“The GaN tech isn’t new, exactly - but the technology is finally showing up in consumer products at reasonable prices, which is worth celebrating.”

Computerbase
“Anker brings together several technologies designed to make power supplies more compact, faster, more efficient and safer.”

Notebooksbilliger
“Anker GaNPrime power supplies with intelligent load balancing for all ports.”

10 Likes