FM transmitter

One week ago I purchased a ROAV fm transmitter from a local retail store. Its already dead. I called and was told my sales receipt was required. I had not kept the box or receipt because in the parking lot it was working. I have the unit and serial number to track it to the store but was told…sorry…Couldn’t they have simply asked me to send it to them? very very poor customer support. steer clear. J.O.

1 Like

The lesson learned is to keep receipt.

Steer clear of notions of not keeping the receipt.

Personally I take a photo of the receipt as it then backup and harder to get into the self-mistake in any warranty issue.

1 Like

Too bad they couldn’t help you out

That’s a shame @Mower_Parts
Which retailer did you purchase from?
If they took personal details at the point of purchase they should be able to reprint a receipt for you.

2 Likes

Good point, @paulstevenewing. Many stores can process a return for you with your credit/debit card.

2 Likes

the customer support cant help you without a receipt not really their fault they can’t change that rule. They need proof that you bought it and from a reliable place. I agree with others depending on where you bought it from they might be able to reprint your receipt for you. Sorry to hear that it has stopped working for you

1 Like