Flashing green light on PowerWave 3-in-1

Hi, I just got my PowerWave for Apple Products charger and I plugged it into a Anker PowerPort III 12W wall charger.

The AirPod charging section has a flashing green light. The iPhone charging station charges fine. I don’t have an Apple Watch.

I believe 12W is more than enough power to charge both devices. Appreciate any help to resolve this.

If your AirPods are in your case, then the light shows the charge status of your AirPods. If not, the light shows the status of your case. Green means charged, and amber means less than one full charge remains. If the light flashes white, your AirPods are ready to set up with one of your devices. If the light flashes amber, you might need to set up your AirPods again.

I resolved my issue (blinking green light before my airpods were placed on the charger). I replaced my 12W adapter with a spare 60W adapter -> blinking green light immediately disappeared and both devices can charge.

Good to hear you were able to find and resolve the issue :+1:

For a couple of years, I’ve been using an Anker Power wave 10-stand to recharge my Samsung Galaxy S9+ cellphone every night before going to bed, as it is also my wake-up alarm.

Usually, when I place it on the recharger a blue light comes on as it charges.

Now all of a sudden, a blinking green light briefly occurs, then nothing and no recharging.

I haven’t changed a thing, I believe I’ve also been using an ANKER 3.0 adapter that was recommended for good fast charging.

What’s the deal?