[Feature Request] Eufycam Geofencing + scheduling

Big fan, but this feature is desperately needed to complete the eufy product.

@AnkerSupport any news on this feature? ā€¦ almost a year passed by. You already have both features, just make them work together, please.

Yes please add this feature to Geofencing

1 Like

Yes please add this feature.

1 Like

Iā€™m quite disappointed that this feature hasnā€™t been implemented. Does anyone from eufy actually read these posts, or are we here just to help each other?

is there an update on the must have option? itā€™s over a year now,

absolutely what is needed geo when leaving but also active by schedule setting got OVN

I need Geofencing and Schedule ā€¦ or IFTTT intĆ©gration

@AnkerSupport please introduce this function, that would be a dream.
Then the BLINK camera is kicked in the trash :slight_smile:

Hi,

I need this option, please

@AnkerSupport ; any update?

Iā€™d like to see this feature added

@AnkerSupport please add this feature to use geofencing on schedule. Am not sure why it is so hard to implement in the app, even after couple years of requesting?

One more vote for geofencing + scheduling!

Inderdaad een MUST HAVE: Geofencing+Planning !!!

MUST HAVE! We are waiting so long for this feature.

Hello, I have the same problem, did you find any other way to do it with Alexa routine?
Without this feature, you have to do it manually and is quite annoying

@AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical Please have this feature implemented. People are asking for it for years. This is were other brands differentiate to Eufy by Anker. (Like Arlo, Blink)
If you donā€™t want to implement it, then let the users know.

This feature is definitely required, and surely not too difficult seeing they custom options can be set by the schedule. @Eufyā€¦come on please!!

Canā€™t believe that something so essential is not yet implemented and even more frustrating with the lack of response from anker eufy.
Is it in the plan or should i return the cameras?

I still have not got my eufy cam to work can you help