FCC Soundcore Spirit Pro

Now the Spirit Pro are listed here:

These are the specs :

It looks Like they only have BT 4.2…
But the Spirit and Spirit X have BT 5.0 :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a shame but at least we are starting to see more headphone models with BT 5.0 the Liberty+ also have 5.0

2 Likes

They look huge heavy, falling out of ear heavy.

Love the Slim / + they stay in really well.

2 Likes

Liberty+ have the problem @nigelhealy just mentioned. They are like boats and once you start to sweat just a little, plop. Those suckers fall right out. :expressionless: besides that problem they are pretty damn good headphones for what they are.

1 Like

33 feet is half the usual distance of BT 4.0 I understand that headphones are not usually far from the source, however say putting a phone down on a table and walking into another room or more than 1 meter might be an issue.

I think the biggest factor is ear shape but I wouldn’t use them while working out. The curve and the new Spirit X with BT 5.0 are much better suited for work outs and have better battery life.

2 Likes

Yep Id glady trade the Liberty + for the new Vortex or Spirit X :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think they all have their place and strengths but if I had to choose one I would get the Vortex just wish they had BT 5.0

If they don’t have a special feature they will be not strong enough against the competition and I don’t know what to think about the design

2 Likes

The Spirit Pro is actually the flagship model of spirit series headphones.:money_mouth:

Key features:

1. Sound quality support aptX
  2. Dual EQ can be adjusted
  3. Over 10 hours play time
  4. IPX7 + SweatGuard technology
2 Likes

I would choose Space NC if it had BT 5.0.

2 Likes

So why no BT 5.0? Makes the lineup pretty confusing if you ask me.

1 Like

I prefer the design and look of the Vortex but the features of the Space NC are indisputable hopefully the merge the two at some point.

1 Like

Do they support aptX and AAC or just aptX?
For iPhone users, this is a very important info because ios does not support aptX.

If AAC is not supported by the Spirit Pro, the music will be put out in a lower quality.

2 Likes

I emailed customer support at Anker. They do support AAC.

1 Like