Exciting Anker News | Awards and Indiegogo

Hi, Anker fans! We’re very happy to share some great news with you guys.

[Nov. 27th] Powercore II 10000 Wins Golden Pin Design Award

“The Golden Pin Concept Design award, based in Taiwan, is an international award open to companies and individual designers around the world. This awards aims to celebrate the concept of huaren design (created for and within Chinese-speaking communities). However, entrants need not be of Chinese descent, nor located in a Chinese-speaking country, in order to participate.”

This year, the award went to Anker’s Powercore II 10000.

“Anodized aluminum is the same material used in flagship smartphones. It contributes to a minimal design while providing sleek looks that quietly hide the PowerCore II 10000’s true power.”

[Nov. 17th] Nebula Capsule: The Most Funded Projector Campaign, Ever

The Nebula Capsule Indiegogo Campaign was a huge success, raising $1.2 million from 4,500 backers, and becoming the most funded projector in a crowdfunding campaign, ever!

Milestones such as these are excellent motivation for us to keep innovating, so we deeply appreciate and value each one. Have you heard any good Anker-related news lately? If so, share and comment below!

32 Likes

Well done Anker! I look forward to the next year being part of the Anker family :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats on the milestones hit this year, looking forward to see what Anker comes up with for 2018!!

3 Likes

Amazing news. Congratulations @AnkerOfficial and the whole team. Working hard brings success :clap: :clap: :clap:

I love the look of that PowerCore II 10000. It’s beautiful. I must have it lol and the Nebula. One day they will be mine :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Awesome job and congrats on the awards. Looking forward to 2018 and all that it brings

3 Likes

Awesome, congrats!

The PowerCore II 10000 is really beautiful. And the Nebula Capsule, well, it’s all I want for Christmas… :wink:

1 Like

Congrats, Anker! I’m looking forward to what comes in 2018!

2 Likes

Awesome! Congrats to Anker!

2 Likes

Congrats guys. Well deserved accolades. :trophy:

1 Like

Congrats… well deserved I purchased 3 so far…

1 Like

Nice! Congrats Anker for your awards and years of great service and products!

1 Like

Congrats on the winning.

1 Like

Congratulations Anker!

1 Like

Awesome news. Keep working on developing great products

1 Like

Congrats :open_hands:

1 Like

Congratulations Anker! You guys deserve it!

2 Likes

Well done @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Yay Anker!!! Well done! Congratulations and I’m looking forward to 2018 with Anker. You guys ROCK!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats and well done on your work!

1 Like