Eufycam watermark

Sure, thats true. No question. But this should been noticed by someone, the beta testers, the team itself, before releasing :wink: Not a big thing, but annoying to see a bug coming back :see_no_evil:

OK, good to hear, but there is a difference between 280 and 308 … so they fixed it already in your newer version, great!I need audio ON!

Correct, same here. But @Ice1 seems to have a newer version than me and even you.

App version plz? also check for update.

App v1.3.5_285(EU).
No update available at this moment.

2 Likes

App v1.3.5_285(EU).
No update available at this moment.

1 Like

Seems you have the latest version than me :thinking:
are you on Adroid? may be you will have different version history than IOS? not sure… but be patient, it’s there … just matter of time :innocent:

1 Like

Bro … you are outdated!
Stop using flawless old firmware, get the latest to enjoy the latest bugs too! :joy:

1 Like

Yes, Android.
I was patient… yesterday finally installed two external cams in addition to my two internal… and…

1. how the heck can one delete in a single step tenths of recordings?!?!?!?!?!!
  2. am desperately waiting for an implementation of “feature” to stop recordings that happen outside of activity zones

…but those are topics for other threads, sorry.

1 Like

This: Easy feature suggestion to delete old recordings - Solved in the 2nd post :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Don’t you know, Anker is busy replying on the forum, and can’t work on other stuff! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Indeed @MacBlank i can’t even read as fast as they are posting, replying and in front: answering! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Regarding programming :
When fixing one bug you create two new ones normally.:rofl:

2 Likes

The support/forum staff hopefully is not the same people as programmers. That would be a waste of expertise.

1 Like

Still no updates on the App or on the camera or on homebase.
Waiting takes long…

1 Like

My cameras and homebase updated today. Now I am at v1.1.1.0 (homebase) and v1.9.3 (cameras)

2 Likes

I don’t think they are same. Support conveys feedback and post updates. And yeah random generic trouble shoot guidance.

2 Likes

Dito :hourglass:

1 Like

Programmers are jailed in a dark room first, were doing their job.
When having finished their programming job they get free and go to some temple to pray.

1 Like

Updates Inc & thx anker/eufy!

About some hours ago, the watermarkgate-fixing-updates are finally incoming on all my homebases and eufy cams. Thanks @AnkerOfficial for listening to your customers! :clap:

But still waiting for the latest app-version to be available … Mhhh … :thinking:

As also the snooze feature has been added,
the eufy cam TO-DO-List has been updated: +++ GENERAL eufycam TODO-LIST +++

1 Like

Hope it’s not the same anymore…

Glad you are happy bro…

1 Like

Wasn’t requested by me. Added by @NJturtlePower to the +++ GENERAL eufycam TODO-LIST +++
But i am also glad and happy if a feature/request is added from someone else. :+1:
And even more, as it is a senseful feature.

2 Likes