eufyCam Software Update and New Timeline

This keeps happening all the time :innocent:

1.1.1.3 and 1.1.1.5 on the same day for the same product?!
Crazy eufy shit! Curious when i (others) will get 1.1.1.5 :thinking:

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical Explain please!
I feel discriminated like a second choice customer! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Wanna bet?! I bet everything i have that they still havn’t listened and the activity zones still capture and save footage even if motion is detected OUTSIDE of the acitivity motion zones?! And i also guess the activity zones are still not “multi-dot” to make them as flexible as possible. Still nothing more than squares. Can someone check this out please, who already is proud and VIP enough to have the latest 1.1.1.5? (of there isn’t someone even reporting a higher update and we then have at least 3 versions as “new” on the run?!) :rofl:

1 Like

Check this out. no multi point zones yet

How many zones are you able to set?

1 Like

upto 3 rectangular stretchable zones that can overlap. But having one multi-point zones window will do the trick. eufy has it for doorbell but not for the “eufycam” where it’s more needed. May be it’s hardware driven? don’t know.

vicarious embarrassment is all i can say after so many month and failed updates.

Just checked and I too feel very left out. I am on v1.1.1.3 and re-check for new updates but app states I am up-to-date. HMMMMM!

1 Like

Just wanted know, those that filled out the questionnaire in regards to the new “free” homebase. Has anyone received it yet? If so, did it correct the signal issue? Does the new homebase integrate with the older one, acting as a signal booster or must you assign a camera and the new homebase acts independently? Just curious… waiting on my new homebase.

1 Like

No

Independently, as eufy told me. Can’t be “merged” to one, sadly!

Seconded, same response and it appears to be their preferred method to alleviate signal issues over releasing the range booster…to save an additional purchase by using the Homebase on wireless with central placement I was roughly reading…

1 Like

Same thoughts here and no home base yet.
One reason I could think of to have a newer firmware than you guys is the beta test group I joined a while ago.

After initially turning down the 2nd Homebase offer I accepted on their second follow up (to test as requested)…dispatch notification received with delivery expected 22nd Oct…now just a case of finding a sweet spot with power and seeing how the WIFI only connection holds up…

3 Likes

Great to hear! let us know how it worked out

I haven’t received a dispatched notification, was it by email or pm?

Anyone else heard anything since providing their address?

Not me. I’m curious to see how this will work out. I am currently hard wired to my homebase and WiFi is not an option because then I will have two cameras with low signal instead of one. A repeater would have been so much easier.

1 Like

Had a PM for my address 3 days ago and received dispatch notification this morning on email…

@dicejedi Same here, have my current Homebase hardwired with x1 cam having full signal and the other fluctuates between 1-3 bars (depending on software/firmware update)…

1 Like

Last I heard from them was the 11th, no email

Yay it’s on its way :blush:

1 Like

Mine too, but please not all that they send us “Security homebase LITE(!)” … whatever this means. I guess its not the regular homebases we already use and own. Don’t know.