Eufycam E Homebase compatibility with 2C and 2 cameras

I’ve had a 2 Camera Eufycam E for about 9 months and like it. I need an extra camera or two and have held off because of the language on the add on cameras on Amazon website, “HomeBase/HomeBase E does not currently support eufyCam 2/2c. They will be supported soon.” Is this happening?

1 Like

I’m giving this a bump as I have the same question. I really need to add more camera’s and I’m having a hard time justifying $180 for the original camera vs the 2C camera at almost half the cost.

Can someone please confirm the Homebase E will be supporting the 2C camera’s in the near future? If so, is there an ETA?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Has anyone figured this out yet? The Eufy Cam E doesn’t work well in a window and I want to find one that will work with the Hombase E.

Danks

THIS FORUM IS ALMOST USELESS. SO “BEAUTIFULL” BUT THERE IS ALMOST NO ONE TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS, EVEN SIMPLE ONES LIKE THIS;

Can any @Admin watch this? take ANY care?

You get out what you put in. Read this first

You seem to have a problem with the caps lock there @Rodrigo_Coelho

1 Like

Polish_20210404_170442071

1 Like

okay, now i see. looks like official, smells like official but it´s not an offical support channel.
very usefull! congrats! :man_facepalming:
You guys must really LOVE this company!
Btw, looks like “valuable member of this community” are pissing for most of the questions from “dumb members of this community”.
great job. useless, but great!

YES, I DO.
SOMETIMES THEY MAKE THE MEMBERS OF “CAPS PATROL” A LITTLE ANGRY;
AT LEAST THEY APPEAR AND ANSWER SOMETHING. MAGIC!

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

YEP
The interesting thing was to discover that the “responsible” spend more time making jokes about it than helping in their wonderful useless forum.

How is replying to a 3 months old thread doing other than proving themselves wrong?

1 Like

Hey @Rodrigo_Coelho
I hope you have enjoyed the Easter weekend so far.
No caps patroling here, just no need to shout old fruit.
Have a great day.