The status light eventually went off by itself, many hours later. A few hours after that, the icons showing that the device was charging when it no longer was, also went back to normal.
Since then, the devices have has status lights and icons reporting charging/not charging status correctly when plugged into an Anker charger I had.
See the original problem below.
- EufyCam 2C Status Light is stuck on
- Battery Charging indicator is also stuck on (shows in both EufyCam app and Homekit Home app)
This started after I charged the cam for awhile, using the supplied microUSB cable the base station to supply power. When I removed the Cam, the light stayed on.
I have tried:
- using the EufyCam app to turn the Cam off then on
- restarting the Base Station.
- turning off then back on the switch for the status light to indicate recording
- turning on then back off the switch for using the status light to indicate live view
- How do I fix this?
- Did I do something wrong to cause it?