Eufycam 2c Homekit - How to enable?

The support team said it will be available end of Q1

I see it will come at the end of Q1 … BUT … does the Homekit give you notifications from the cam ???

Yes HomeKit gives you notifications but I have found that I get to many sensor triggers with HomeKit so I disabled the camera notification and just rely on eufy app for now.

I can see my cameras in homekit and in the eufy app but since enabling for HomeKit, I’m no longer seeing any recorded events, only live feeds. Any advice is appreciated.

Are you talking no recoded events in HomeKit? If so that is not how it works yet only snapshots or live view … This will be released soon for secure video then the doors open up for all of this…

Yes have given HomeKit examples Hope this helps…:v:

Thanks for showing, but that part works fine indeed, only when you click on the notification it takes me to the app of Eufy. So no recordings within HomeKit and therefor also no storage on iCloud

There are no recorded events within Homekit yet they are coming soon once they release a version of Homekit Secure Video.

I was wondering if that requires an update from Eufy or from Apple ( or both)

Its required only from Eufy to update their app as well as firmware. Apples HomeKit is available for Secure Video but they have to approve eufies app first for it to work so technically both from my understanding.

I thought so. Thanks for the confirmation! As you can see I just can’t wait.

@NanPee I’m with you on this one I have been clamoring for this sense they announced it. My understanding is they are working on it I have attached a screenshot of the conversation… Have a great :+1:t2: day

1 Like