eufyCam 2 not working with Alexa

Just installed new eufyCam 2 system, so far very nice system and easy to use.

BUT, Alexa Skill does not work … when I try to view one of my cameras on my Amazon Fire TV.

Prompt to Fire TV: “View Front Door”
Alexa Response: “OK”
… short pause …
Alexa Response: “Sorry, Front Door not responding”

Yup, they need to fix it. Stopped working when Alexa updated to 6.x from what I understand. My Wayze cam works fine.

Unpair and pair again, maybe that will do the trick

@Steve149 @Michael_Garrett

Hey Guys!! So sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

To address your concern, the issue seems to be fixed from our engineering team.

Please try again and see if the issue still persists? In order to further assist you, please feel free to email us your eufy account and the serial number to support@eufylife.com.

Remember your satisfaction is our top priority and we will be sure to resolve the issue for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you! Have a good one!

1 Like

Glad @AnkerSupport got it fixed quickly for you. I know in my IT job, we had a few updates in the pc and it messed with our software functionlaity.

Thank you. It started working. Now if I can only get them to show thru Alexa app on my iPad and Galaxy S9.

Thanks again for your assistance!

Yup, it’s working now. Great job, fast response. Thank you!

Performance is a little sluggish to get feed started, but it is working.

I’m looking forward to future updates.

I’m happy to tell you that it works. I asked Alexa ,using the firestick remote, to show me Eufy cam, and it streams it. Depending on your network speed, it showed up on my TV, using Firestick, flawlessly. Just follow the Alexa skills for Eufy cams.

Please reconfirm if it’s still working on fire stick or eco show

Hey guys. Okay, it’s been some months… But I have the same problem now… Alexa Show 8, eufySecurity-Skill on it and no cam stream on the display. Alexa answers in German which means translatet “I do’nt know what went wrong”. I wrote an email to the support but they wanted to tell me that my connection is too weak (440 mbit). As a further information: Logging into eufy Security plattform where I can choose my cameras to show a live stream I have the same problem - no stream with having a timpout message after a while. What can I do? The Alexa feature was one of the reasons I bought the system (eufyCam 2C with HomeBase 2). Has anyone of you similar problems and maybe a solution? Regards Michael (from Germany, sorry for my bad English)…

https://communitysecurity.eufylife.com/

This is a newer forum to get user support.

@Chiquinho