Eufy wireless 2K doorbell 2-way mute

I’ve been since last week the proud owner of a Eufy wireless 2K doorbell and I’m impressed by all it’s features.
One thing is bugging me however and that is 2-way talk.
If someone is talking in the microphone I hear this very clear but once I press the little phone button so I can talk myself I’m only hearing the other person very very faintly like there is a heavy dampening mute on the source.
So to have a conversation, I constantly have to press the button if I want to talk so they can hear me, and unpress it if I want to hear them since otherwise it’s barely hearable.
I’m also noticing a button a button silent mode with a speaker icon but pressing logically completely mutes the other person.

I read some topics that this might be due to faulty connected transformers or not enough power to the device but in my case it’s a wireless model without any external power source.

What is wrong or needs to be done differently?

I myself do not have a video doorbell, but if you post over at https://communitysecurity.eufylife.com/ someone there who has more knowledge of the video doorbell will be able to further help you. And if you want feel free to tag me in the post and I will make sure another moderator can help you

1 Like

Thanks, wasn’t really aware which was the correct forum but I’ll do just that.