Eufy Video Doorbell 2K - Unboxing , Install, & First Impressions

Nope. Sorry. Having some issues posting but I cant delete the post. I’m working on fixing it now.

1 Like

Here you go. Future reference just post the youtube link without trying to add anything to it

1 Like

Bahahahah!! Thanks! I tried so many different methods! :man_facepalming:t5:

@Carl_Evans,

Thanks for your clear and detailed tutorial video! I’m enjoy to read the review that you created!
Good Job! The suggestions that you mentioned in the post will also be shared with our eufy security team. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Hi Carl, I’d love to create video reviews for the Anker family in the future. I’m a professional video producer and very passionate about Anker products. Please let me know if there is anyway I can get in contact with you guys to talk about possibilities. Thanks, Guido

1 Like

Sounds like you need a partnership with anker :wink:. Things like this pop up on anker.com all the time. The only current promotion I know of is the ambassador project. You can apply here.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Some great points mentioned thanks, I wouldn’t mind a similar type of doorbell so I’m trying to read up on different ones.

1 Like

Awesome review… great job!

1 Like

Great review :clap: thanks for sharing!
Don’t worry, Apple HomeKit is coming, if not for this model, the next gens will get it :smile:

1 Like

You are totally right! Thanks I’ll be checking it out.

Very good review and video segments @Carl_Evans …you will reach more people if you change your videos from Unlisted to Public on YouTube (so they will show in searches) :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Awesome review! Great job! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks! My intent was to use the video clips for the review and combine them into one for Youtube but I may just leave them separated.

Please note for this testing, you will be required to share at least 1 clip of video which is captured by eufy Doorbell on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Reddit. And make sure to include the hashtag #seenoneufy.

2 Likes

Great videos showing how easy it is to install as well showing the quick you get the notifications. Great product and review :clap:

1 Like

Great written review and helpful video segments in between! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Will Do! Thanks.

thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing :+1: