Eufy Total Security Solutions

Coming from the Arlo system, I am happy with the performance and support responses for how new the Eufycam system is. A lot of my interest in the EufyCam came from the Eufy total security solutions. I am now looking to understand what is in store for the future.

In May 2018 the floodlight and doorbell cams were listed as Fall 2018 and Spring 2018 launches respectively. What is the current planned launches for these products?

The last I have seen on additional baby monitor camera availability is an Amazon question answer saying the additional camera will be available soon. That was 3 months ago. This is a dealbreaker for families that need to monitor multiple rooms. When will additional cameras be available? Has there been any thought in integrating the baby camera or future baby products into the Eufy Security app?

Also, when/how will the EufyCam Kickstarter backers receive the discounts for additional Eufy security products?

5 Likes

I’m also interested in the floodlight & doorbell as well as the extender, hoping they’ll be available soon and you honour the 30% discount

I’m in for additional security items, however, before that to happen eufy need to speed up their production of range extenders. Without having proper signal range any security equipment is useless. Waiting to see how they would cover Kickstarter backers for this drawback.
Also, any future baby camera, indoor motion sensor/monitoring system, should be compatible with eufy security app and home base so it makes life simple and doesn’t have to deal with multiple apps and systems.

@AnkerSupport can you please provide an update?

3 Likes

I would also love a doorbell/camera… am thinking of getting one but if Eufy were to bring one out (as I already have the homebase/cameras) I would wait until Eufy bring one out.

@AnkerSupport - what is the point of directing people who have invested into Eufy home security to this forum from the Kickstarter page if the questions go unacknowledged here just like the Kickstarter page?

I’m interested as well, for now, I’d be pleased with an even slightly more advanced security system. Here’s a bulk of extremely useful information on home and digital security I found on securing home if you’re into it.