Eufy Smart Scale C1 on deal sale for $19.99

eufy Smart Scale C1 with Bluetooth is on a sale for $19.99

Product description

No Sharp Corners

The rounded-glass top plate safeguards you from bumping into pointed edges.

Form and Function

The anti-slip top plate and low, stable design ensure stability when you step on.

Hassle-Free Conversions

Switch from pounds to kilograms and back in one second.

Instant Bluetooth Connection

Fast wireless data transfer means you can view your measurements in seconds.

According to system requirements for Android 6.0 and above, the app needs your access to your location to use Bluetooth.

Know Your Body

See all the historical data of your progress and health trends with ease.

Note:

Do not use this device if you are wearing a pacemaker or other medical devices inside your body.

Unique Users

eufy Smart Scale C1 is intelligent enough to match measurements to the correct user profile, automatically.

Note:

1.Do not use this device if you are pregnant.

2.Not intended for use by professional athletes.

3.Body fat measurements intended for users above 13 years-old.

4.Measurements should be used for reference only. For medical purposes, consult a professional.

Easy to Use

1. Open EufyLife app
  2. Step on
  3. Understand your body

Your data is encrypted before being transmitted via Bluetooth from Smart Scale to your smartphone to ensure security and privacy in the EufyLife app; it is only used to calculate your physical parameters and will never be used for other purposes.

3 Likes

Good scale (and price), thanks for sharing @Shenoy!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Shenoy I like the way you do it … giving all product related details along with the current best deal going
Keep it up :+1:

1 Like

That is a fantastic price on a smart scale.

1 Like

great deal! thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Does anyone know if the scale interfaces with the FitBit app? Similar to the fitbit scale. This is a mich more attractive price. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Unfortunate the deal isn’t available on the UK Amazon site! Having said that, the cost is only £32.99 which is still amazing when you compare it to the likes of the fitbit smart scale. Last time I looked it was in the region of £100 I think!

1 Like

Great scale, if you guys don’t have one yet and need a good scale. I highly recommend this one.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear it did not work on Amazon UK, I should have mentioned this was only for US

Now that’s a great deal!

1 Like