Eufy Siren

Please! We need loud multiple alarms separate from the base & camera! Plug in & battery operated wireless alarms. Sooner the better. Also a application in the security app to trigger a security “plug”. Could use for bright light & or loud alarms!! Thank you!

1 Like

Definitely agree, a separate siren that can be placed outdoor/indoors would be super useful & I would 100% buy immediately.

1 Like

They do need to release one for you guys

Just finished installing my new Eufy alarm system.
I just got that look of, why did you waste your money from my wife when the very unmanly alarm at max volume sounded. Her look was much scarier.
Please Eufy/Anker, send me a very loud internal/external screamer!
Cheers

1 Like

@eufyteam

+1 to the request here. The only thing missing right now is the external siren, please bring it on the shelf for us, putting it at a height not only be good deterrent but it will also make the whole set up so much better and purposeful. Right now the cameras and homebase are at the mercy of the burglar if they break in.

Please consider this.

Thanks

1 Like

Add your vote here

Also suggest email them.

+1… i need the external siren

2 Likes

Has it only been two years. Man how time flies. I think it seemed like it was longer.

A siren would be a great advantage. Also if this is planned add a light (flash) to it. So its also visible.

2 Likes

Same here. As it is now, I still need to use another alarm system on top of my Eufy to get insurance to be valid. As the siren on cameras are not loud enough to make my insurance company happy.

They have a great system, why aren’t they going all in??
And Eufy keeps coming out with new cameras. flood lights, etc that can’t connect to homebase.
Using “stand alone” as a good marketing thing? It’s the opposite.

I have the full system, I turn on all external EUFY cameras with Eufy keypad, but then I need to open app and arm all internal cameras one by one, because they are stand alone.

This system has so much potential, could be amazing. As I said, create an external siren, and allow app to add all their products to the alarm, this would be great!!

As a workaround for hearing the siren and door chime upstairs I’m using a baby alarm.
I set the alarm and switch the remote baby alarm unit on in bed as part of my nightly routine , it works great.

Eufy should add a wireless switch to the system. Then anybody can connect any siren or light to it.

@Tank Any update on this at all I just bought a system and need one as I’m in trouble with insurance otherwise lol

Should we have a birthday cake on December 2022 for the 3 year anniversary of this idea? Or will it be delivered this year?

May be a small cake would be helpful to convince the “chef engineer” ! :rofl:

tort

So from what I got from the project manager for Eufy, he supposedly never said a siren was coming. When we know they did and so now I doubt we will ever see one

1 Like

I agree with all the comments above - this is an essential requirement.

Happy to pay for an external siren.

Already have 2 x Homebase2. Why can’t they talk to each other?

I bought other Eufy cameras and external siren and … they don’t talk to HomeBase.

Needs some updates !

Dale
NZ

1 Like

This was a post from 2019 and Eufy still has not picked this feed back up. The current siren is not even audible outside from the inside. This draws no attention or panic. This is a simple piece of hardware which almost ALL Eufy security owners will buy. this is a huge revenue opportunity!
@eufy how often do you have customer asking you to make more revenue!

The person who sold me this product in the store said it was very loud. After hearing it sounds like a toy firetruck going off and i feel scammed. I dont really want to sit and hope for an external alarm to come out SOON. Its a shame because everything else seems ok. The issue is if somone turns our power off from outside then the camera will stop streaming and can be destroyed the alarm going off is all thats left. Also the alarm going off is what stops the theif from going through your home thoroughly and finding all your valuables instead they have to go for a quick grab. This alarm will not create that hurry as im certain not even my neighbour heard it and he can hear me cough at night. Im seriously considering returning the product.

I think a great option would be to have the possibility to link all Alexa echo and other compatible speaker around or in the house to the alarm. So they all play the alarm simultaneously everywhere.