Eufy Siren

I know both the Homebase and the Eufycam have sirens in them… but they’re really not very loud.

Can we please have a Eufy Siren that is REALLY, REALLY loud? Both an External and an Internal?

Cheers, Jason

6 Likes

This should be triggered wirelessly by the Home base and have the option of battery powered (like the camera) or Hardwire,

A big reason for that beyond the sound level, is the possibility to keep the Home Base hidden and the alarm in a hard to reach place.

Right now the alarm gives up the location of the home base…

Eufy should take care of this in a future release

On my 2c cameras i tested the siren and they rated 102db at 20ft with my db meter. I have mine set so only the cameras sound the alarm and not the base

im in a huge need of this, mostly considering how easy to steal the cameras are…

The base station alarm volume is a joke even when at max. How is it supposed to scare anybody? I can barely even hear it if I’m upstairs or in the basement. Is there another option like an add-on siren that is actually loud?

1 Like

Just seen this about an eufy siren. I for one would be interested in a hardwired siren that can be operated at the same time as the eufy floodlight siren. This would then give the option of having this siren either indoors or at a second placement out side.

Need also this external siren feature!
The home base siren is ridiculous… an external siren module (wired or not) is mandatory!
What are you waiting for @AnkerOfficial ? Thanks.

Having this would be awesome!!

A siren would deter people from even coming near the property or camera

Bumping this thread…I totally agree that there should a siren/speaker that can be connected to the HomeBase. The HomeBase alarm isn’t loud AT ALL, especially for people with a bigger house than average.

The device should just be a speaker that can be turned on really loud. It can be battery powered or net powered, that doesn’t really matter I think. What’s important is that it can be placed where ever needed. We really need this product!

2 Likes

Why not integrate the eufy doorbell chime (during software update on both home base and chime) to serve as add-on siren when alarms goes off from eufy motion sensor and eufy entry sensor. At least you can place and plug this chimes anywhere in your home.

1 Like

This should’ve been released same time as alarm kit. I come from Nest, even there’s is extremely loud!

My insurance company requires that I have an external siren.

Until Eufy makes one available, their security products are not of use to me.

I would also be interested!

This literally is the only thing that’s holding me from switing to Eufy. To me, loud stand alone siren is a must for a complete security system.

I’m also waiting for this feature. The alarm/siren must be outside and be heard by neighbors!

It would be of great interest to me too

I would be interested in this as well! Please.

Another vote for me 🙋

I’m currently using Yale and having a nice obvious siren box on the front of the house is a good deterrent as well as ridiculously loud!

I wouldn’t switch without a replacement for that.