Eufy Siren

Ring have now launched an external Siren!

Please Eufy, i really don’t want to have to switch to the dark side :grin:

Ring has just bought one out. Come on eufy

A lot of people want one, I would think they are at least working on one

As I stated before they are working on one, they just have not told me the time frame for when it would be available

The lack of a Eufy external siren/ bell box is a strange one, I can’t think of any alarm system without.

Like an earlier poster I’m also considering getting rid of all the Eufy equipment due to no external siren (camera sirens aren’t the answer Eufy) Ring announcing the release of their external wall siren box brings this to a head for me and to this thread.

I see one being mentioned earlier as forthcoming by Eufy yet I emailed Eufy the other week with the very same question and the feedback was vague and patronising tbh something along the lines of “That’s an interesting thought, I’ll pass that back to the team. Have you considered a Eufy door bell?” Lol I actually have one, it’s in a box along with all the other Eufy security equipment waiting for the external siren to appear.

I read a thread on another forum yesterday relating to a Costco Eufy security system on offer and it was strewn with comments about the failings off it having no external siren. I like the Eufy products, but I cant see past there being no external wall box/siren either and sympathize with the negative comments. The internal Homebase siren simply doesn’t cut it, neither do the camera alarms, a welcome addition yes but no substitute for an external wall box/siren. There’s a reason every other Security system offers one.

Wake up Eufy, you’ve a good product out there waiting to be made a great one. Common sense must tell you there’s a ready market out there eager for it.

1 Like

See you’ve been chatting with support, direct comments to the Eufy community above where it is read by Eufy.

Hey newsflash, ring has been out since 2014 and they are just now releasing an external siren. Eufy has only been in the security game going in 2 years, sure they may not adapt everything as fast as others but there is an external siren in the works which should be released some point this year

2 Likes

Please! We need loud multiple alarms separate from the base & camera! Plug in & battery operated wireless alarms. Sooner the better. Also a application in the security app to trigger a security “plug”. Could use for bright light & or loud alarms!! Thank you!

1 Like

Definitely agree, a separate siren that can be placed outdoor/indoors would be super useful & I would 100% buy immediately.

1 Like

They do need to release one for you guys

Just finished installing my new Eufy alarm system.
I just got that look of, why did you waste your money from my wife when the very unmanly alarm at max volume sounded. Her look was much scarier.
Please Eufy/Anker, send me a very loud internal/external screamer!
Cheers

1 Like

@eufyteam

+1 to the request here. The only thing missing right now is the external siren, please bring it on the shelf for us, putting it at a height not only be good deterrent but it will also make the whole set up so much better and purposeful. Right now the cameras and homebase are at the mercy of the burglar if they break in.

Please consider this.

Thanks

1 Like

Add your vote here

Also suggest email them.

+1… i need the external siren

2 Likes

Has it only been two years. Man how time flies. I think it seemed like it was longer.

A siren would be a great advantage. Also if this is planned add a light (flash) to it. So its also visible.

2 Likes

Same here. As it is now, I still need to use another alarm system on top of my Eufy to get insurance to be valid. As the siren on cameras are not loud enough to make my insurance company happy.

They have a great system, why aren’t they going all in??
And Eufy keeps coming out with new cameras. flood lights, etc that can’t connect to homebase.
Using “stand alone” as a good marketing thing? It’s the opposite.

I have the full system, I turn on all external EUFY cameras with Eufy keypad, but then I need to open app and arm all internal cameras one by one, because they are stand alone.

This system has so much potential, could be amazing. As I said, create an external siren, and allow app to add all their products to the alarm, this would be great!!

As a workaround for hearing the siren and door chime upstairs I’m using a baby alarm.
I set the alarm and switch the remote baby alarm unit on in bed as part of my nightly routine , it works great.

Eufy should add a wireless switch to the system. Then anybody can connect any siren or light to it.

@Tank Any update on this at all I just bought a system and need one as I’m in trouble with insurance otherwise lol