Eufy Security Floodlight Camera - A Bright Idea for Your Home

Hello I just want to know if you guys are going to do a discount for the floodlight cam and when you going send the code thanks

1 Like

very tempting but i think I’ll wait for it to go on sale the holiday season is just right around the corner maybe there will be some deals then

1 Like

Question. In the future will you be able to store videos in a private cloud storage? Rather than having to only store on the measly 4gb?

Btw 4gb Isn’t enough, I know because I have the doorbell.

2 Likes

That is very disappointing, was hoping for microSD like home depot was advertising, having a small fixed amount of storage is a big let down IMO

Being a powered cam I can’t see why you wouldn’t allow 24/7 recording but that would require more storage

For example my wyze cameras have 256gb cards in them and with 24/7 recording I get just shy of a month

You seem to be putting the cons of a battery camera in a powered camera (doorbell is the same) why would you make such a decision?

1 Like

Very interesting product, very appealing. I think I’ll let it hit the market first and see how it performs.
I’m of the camp as many others here 4GB feels like very little storage. Does it not do constant recording or is it ONLY motion-triggered recording?

Sometimes its handy to go back before an even happened. or even after. I also like that it’s a hardwired solution.

1 Like

Only motion triggered recording…

3 Likes

I’m noticing a trend with the doorbell and floodlight having local storage, instead of relying on a homebase. Will these new products support homekit in the future? What about the Homekit Secure Video Storage in icloud?

1 Like

Good suggestion.
We guess some other users might have the same request like you. We will for sure investigate the possibility on product and engineering perspectives.

4 Likes

Thanks for the interest to HomeKit with eufySecurity.
We’re happy to know we have hardcore customers who track the news and trends of our products and wish them better day by day.

Currently the HomeKit Secure Video is not officially released yet, we couldn’t comment anything about it.
Hope you understand.

2 Likes

The floodlight camera has longer detection range and supports 3s pre-buffer to make the recording prompt and complete.
The 3 motion sensors and further detection range let the floodlight camera detect potential event further at the border of the detection zone.
The 3s pre-buffer records the whole event, starting from the object right out of the detection zone.

5 Likes

Well that’s a cool feature. Can it be implemented in the doorbell via a software update?

1 Like

We understand your request of ensuring the whole event should be recorded. The continuous video recording is one option to achieve the goal. We also make effort to ensure the motion-triggered recording work well as expected.

The floodlight camera has longer detection range and supports 3s pre-buffer to make the recording prompt and complete.
The 3 motion sensors and further detection range let the floodlight camera detect potential event further at the border of the detection zone.
The 3s pre-buffer records the whole event, starting from the object right out of the detection zone.

3 Likes

The eufy video doorbell supports 3s pre-buffer feature since day one.
Its Motion Detection has 5 levels of sensitivity to let user customize the detection range from 3ft to 16ft, which should be enough for most porch scenarios.
Wanna give it a try? :smile: :smile:

3 Likes

We do offer 30% for eufyCam backers to appreciate their support on our first product. :smile:
If you’re one of them, you should have received an email from us and Kickstarter update.

1 Like

I already have the doorbell, but it doesn’t have a buffer at all. I guess the feature just doesn’t work very well…

1 Like

What about the people that is not eufyCam backers because I don’t got the eufycam but I got the eufy doorbell ? Can we receive the discount to ?

1 Like

Theres any plans for battery one or solar one if you please

1 Like

THAT is awesome and impressive. Sounds like an excellent solution, and a well thought out product. I’d love to see it in action.

1 Like

Keep the feedback coming! You’re making some great points and well, it’s how they’ll know if it works real world or not and to improve on it.

I want a doorbell, but haven’t had one convince me yet.
Wish my current cam brand made one or an outdoor camera already.

1 Like

I recently did a review on it. You can check it out. If you decide to get it, I have an affiliate link at the top if you don’t
Mind using it.

2 Likes